Blackboard (such As For Advertising Outside A Pub)

hill16

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a blackboard such as one would find outside a pub or restaurant advertising their wares. It would stand on the ground in the shape of an upside-down V so as you can write on either side in chalk catching the attention of those approaching your venue from either left or right.

I need it for two reasons. First, to place outside the wife's salon to attract customers and second, to stop the neighbours' somtam customers parking their vehicles in front of my wife's shop :o .

I've been to a few places and had no luck so I hope someone here can help please?

Many thanks in advance,

Hill16

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a blackboard such as one would find outside a pub or restaurant advertising their wares. It would stand on the ground in the shape of an upside-down V so as you can write on either side in chalk catching the attention of those approaching your venue from either left or right.

I need it for two reasons. First, to place outside the wife's salon to attract customers and second, to stop the neighbours' somtam customers parking their vehicles in front of my wife's shop :o .

I've been to a few places and had no luck so I hope someone here can help please?

Many thanks in advance,

Hill16

There's a shop that just sell these blackboards on the same road as jj market towards the moat on the left had side of the road, has them in all sorts of fancy colours and sizes. Trying to think of better directions but my brain isn't functioning this morning.