How Do I Get In Touch With This Sponsor/advertiser

shepsel

Can anyone tell me how I can get in touch with the sponsor/advertiser who advertises "Chiang Mai Furnished Apartments.....coming January 2008"?

January has come but apparently not yet the sponsor. When they are up and running the link will become live and you can click on the advert. It will take you to the sponsors site.

CB

Can anyone tell me how I can get in touch with the sponsor/advertiser who advertises "Chiang Mai Furnished Apartments.....coming January 2008"?

January has come but apparently not yet the sponsor. When they are up and running the link will become live and you can click on the advert. It will take you to the sponsors site.

CB

A little cruel CB, did you have a heavy New Year?

Does the "Banner Ad" not refer to the Hon. MB's expanding empire at Tuskers?

CB

A little cruel CB, did you have a heavy New Year?

eh? cruel? how so? I didn't celebrate the New Year this time - I prefer Chinese New Year and then the real deal Songran which is the Thai New Year.

Does the "Banner Ad" not refer to the Hon. MB's expanding empire at Tuskers?

The Chiang Mai forum has four sponsors Reading across from top to bottom they are Gecko Books and the ever expanding UG :o Tuskers with the ever nice MB and his even better half. Beneath is Lucky Dogs with the also ever nice Nienke and to the right the new sponsor Chiang Mai furnished Apartments. This one is not on a live connection to the sponsor so at this time is a "for announcement purposes only"

CB