Rare Car

corkscrew

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teej, I don't understand what your problem is here, all this "public outing" of me ?????????? <deleted> ? Have I committed a crime ?

As a former derivatives trader who "made a killing" on the back of September 11th, I think you are less qualified than most to criticise here.......................

Now please allow me set the record straight.

I bought the car from a guy on the SCOT website where it was originally advertised for 210,000 baht.

http://www.saab-scot.com/board/question.asp?QID=7589

Due to a recent change in my circumstances, I have decided that I would prefer to sell the car. Perhaps you would like to post the details of this here in CAPITAL LETTERS for everyone to see as well ??????????

I will state here quite publicly that I paid 173,000 baht for it, and have since spent another 4,000 baht on an oil change and registering the car, that brings a total of 177,000 baht.

I advertised the car on bahtsold for 199,000 baht (11,000 baht cheaper than the original offered price), obviously looking to take a lower offer, (as the original owner did). I am looking to get my money back. Nothing more nothing less.

Do you seriously think I would p*ss about like that on the off-chance I could make 20,000 baht, bearing in mind I had a 500km round trip to buy it ? 20,000 baht obviously means a lot more to you than it does to me.

Even if I had bought the car for 30,000 baht and advertised it at 300,000 baht and was blatently profiteering, I still don't see what business it is of yours.

You obviously fancy yourself as some internet sherlock holmes, anybody with half a brain could make a few mouse clicks and come up with what you did. I made no effort to hide my tracks. Why would I post the details of the car on this thread in the first place ?

"LOOK EVERYBODY THE CAR IS FOR SALE AT BAHTSOLD, THIS DESERVES AN PUBLIC OUTING". I've seen some pathetic, sad posts on TV over the years, but yours wins hands down.

Anyway, the car is still for sale, is in excellent condition, and anybody except Teej is welcome to take a look.

Best Regards

Edited by INTJ

Whoa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teej, I don't understand what your problem is here, all this "public outing" of me ?????????? <deleted> ? Have I committed a crime ?

Let me set the record straight.

I bought the car from a guy on the SCOT website where it was originally advertised for 210,000 baht.

http://www.saab-scot.com/board/question.asp?QID=7589

Due to a recent change in my circumstances, I have decided that I would prefer to sell the car. Perhaps you would like to post the details of this here in CAPITAL LETTERS for everyone to see as well ??????????

I will state here quite publicly that I paid 173,000 baht for it, and have since spent another 4,000 baht on an oil change and registering the car, that brings a total of 177,000 baht.

I advertised the car on bahtsold for 199,000 baht (11,000 baht cheaper than the original offered price), obviously looking to take a lower offer, (as the original owner did). I am looking to get my money back. Nothing more nothing less.

Do you seriously think I would p*ss about like that on the off-chance I could make 20,000 baht, bearing in mind I had a 500km round trip to buy it ? 20,000 baht obviously means a lot more to you than it does to me.

Even if I had bought the car for 30,000 baht and advertised it at 300,000 baht and was blatently profiteering, I still don't see what business it is of yours.

You obviously fancy yourself as some internet sherlock holmes, anybody with half a brain could make a few mouse clicks and come up with what you did. I made no effort to hide my tracks. Why would I post the details of the car on this thread in the first place ?

"LOOK EVERYBODY THE CAR IS FOR SALE AT BAHTSOLD, THIS DESERVES AN PUBLIC OUTING". I've seen some pathetic, sad posts on TV over the years, but yours wins hands down.

Anyway, the car is still for sale, is in excellent condition, and anybody except Teej is welcome to take a look.

Best Regards

Nothing wrong with buying and selling for profit, I do it all the time. However, if you announce you've just bought a car on a public forum and then quickly advertise it for sale, it gives an indication to the buyer that there is something wrong with the car. You've got some great publicity for your sale from this thread, I'm sure you'll sell soon, so good luck. If I had the spare cash I'd buy it tomorrow. Try putting it on the Thai Visa Classified Site also to double your chances. If you want an agent let me know, I have plenty of colleagues looking for a fast car :o Please forgive us nosey parkers for messing around with your sale...good luck...

Hi Eddy,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I can understand that people might think I was selling because the car had a fault but that is not the case, it is in excellent condition, and as the previous owner was a person of very high standing it has been well maintained.

I'm not desperate to sell it, I bought it because I thought it was a good deal, and something a bit different.

I just don't get all that bull*hit with the other guy "OUTING ME"...........

Cheers.

Edited by INTJ