Want To Hire A Honda Air Blade Motorcycle

resrea

Hi,

I have been riding a Yamaha Nuovo around town, which I quite like - I recently saw a discussion on the TV motorcycle forum re: Honda Air Blades versus Yamaha Nuovos - as I am lookng to buy a bike soon I'd like to hire an Air Blade to check it out - I haven't seen any around - can anyone help ?

Thanks in advance,

Phil.

Buddy Internet across from PSK Central on Huay Kaew Rd sometimes has one. I saw several for rent along the moat streets near Thae Phae Gate but can't recall exactly where. In each case, it was the lower cost model without mag wheels or the combi-braking that you probably want. I just bought one based on reviews and I really like it.

Good luck.

A friend of mine hires one from Jaguar which is somewhere close to Kafe on Moonmuang Road - more or less opposite Mikes Burgers and 10 metres further away from Thapae Gate I think.

I just changed my slightly temperamental Honda 125 PFI for a beautiful electric green and tan Yamaha Fino which is just a Nuevo in wolf's clothing. I wasn't really sure about going automatic as I hate auto cars, but the super cool retro looks (and the fact that hopefully it won't stall in the fast lane of the Superhighway) won me over and after about 50km around town I think I did the right thing.

Edited by Greenside