Thaivisa Refuses To Remember Me

camerata

Ever since I changed my ThaiVisa password the board refuses to remember me (I have "Remember me" checked). I seem to recall this has happened to me before and there was some trick to get around it without deleting all my cookies. Anyone know what it is? It happens on Win2000/Firefox and XP/Explorer.

Ever since I changed my ThaiVisa password the board refuses to remember me (I have "Remember me" checked). I seem to recall this has happened to me before and there was some trick to get around it without deleting all my cookies. Anyone know what it is? It happens on Win2000/Firefox and XP/Explorer.

Same here. I have to log in everyday now.

What worked for me was to look at the ThaiVisa cookies with Firefox and delete the two called pass_hash. There is a link at the bottom of the main forum page that allows you to delete ALL ThaiVisa cookies, but I didn't know if that would delete some board settings I wanted to keep.

Here is a special url that:

1. deletes the Thaivisa cookies in your browser,

2. logs you out,

3. and you get the login page

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...gin&CODE=06

After login you can tell the browser to remember the password.

Hope this helps.

george, it didn't help me, and didn't log me out. It just took me to http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...gin&CODE=06 which tells me something else. But then, I'm terminally stupid, computer wise, and my machine's been acting up.