Bangkok Football Beer, Cider And Margarita Night 4

MiG16

ok boys and girls..... 4 is my favorite number...so you can keep this one going until I come back to join you all :D

Venue: Soi 8 Bar

Date: every Saturday

Who: Mrtoad (permanent fixture) :o

add your names for respective week below :D

meantime...Ill be raising my glass to the Gooners and each of you from Sydney's waterfront bar(s) :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok boys and girls..... 4 is my favorite number...so you can keep this one going until I come back to join you all :D

meantime...Ill be raising my glass to the Gooners and each of you from Sydney's waterfront bar(s) :D

Hey, hey. I don't want people thinking I'm out on the Piss every weekend. :D Just quite often.

Aus ....is a semi-permanent thing. for a couple of years or so...then see how things go. but ofcourse with atleast annual trips home :D

To coincide with the footy & margarita/john smiths/ cider/ san miguel/ night xxxv :o

Sorry have to disagree. I'm with the Chinese on the no.4 - it's unlucky and I avoid it. :D I prefer no.8 (Chinese) where the bar is, or no.9 (Thai style)

On the other hand, when it comes to the subject of a few beers regularly and football, I'm up for that, and in full agreement Saturdays Soi 8 with a few beers sounds good. Not sure if I'll be able to make the next 2 Saturdays, with the odds at slightly under 50/50, but after that sounds good.

So is anyone going down soi 8 for a beer on Saturday (2 Feb)?

Not sure yet if I can make it, but a reasonable chance.

But if no-ones going then I'll catch the next one? :o

I'm going to be there, could be a mixture of football and rugby. If you are heading down, give us an SMS. :D

But if no-ones going then I'll catch the next one? :D

I'm going to be there, could be a mixture of football and rugby. If you are heading down, give us an SMS. :D

And on the way home it'll be an SOS :o

[And on the way home it'll be an SOS :o

:D:D

OK. I'm looking good for tomorrow. I'll sms to confirm.

Are you booking a table? What time will you be there?

Any more takers?

Edited by fletchsmile

[And on the way home it'll be an SOS :o

:D:D

OK. I'm looking good for tomorrow. I'll sms to confirm.

Are you booking a table? What time will you be there?

Any more takers?

I think I'll be kicking around at about 8 O'clock, maybe a little bit earlier. Haven't booked a table. but should be able to get one. Not sure how many others will be kicking around, Big Toe I think, Macanello and maybe a couple of others.

Any more takers?

I think I'll be kicking around at about 8 O'clock, maybe a little bit earlier. Haven't booked a table. but should be able to get one. Not sure how many others will be kicking around, Big Toe I think, Macanello and maybe a couple of others.

Hi all, just to confim BToe has received permission to attend so see you all at 8.00 approx. :D

Bt :o

Please

if anyone has any information on where to buy cigars in the lower Sukhumvit region please pm Big Toe as soon as possible.

He was last sighted at around 12am on the morning of Sunday 3rd februaury wearing a non descript outfit and his speech was non coherent. It is possible he asked a taxi driver for cigars and, well, you can guess the rest.

Cigar shops are soooooooo far between each other in Thailand LOL

Macanello

Please

if anyone has any information on where to buy cigars in the lower Sukhumvit region please pm Big Toe as soon as possible.

He was last sighted at around 12am on the morning of Sunday 3rd februaury wearing a non descript outfit and his speech was non coherent. It is possible he asked a taxi driver for cigars and, well, you can guess the rest.

Macanello

I think he may have boarded a plane to Cuba, hence his delayed return. :o

There is a name for dissapearing on such a night, it's known as "doing a chavy". :D

Please

Macanello

I think he may have boarded a plane to Cuba, hence his delayed return. :o

There is a name for dissapearing on such a night, it's known as "doing a chavy". :D

I heard that the disappearing Scottish Romeo found his own version of the famous "Romeo y Julieta" Cuban cigar. Rumour has it that the Julieta in question had dark hair and dark eyes and came from a plantation in Isaan... :D

Edited by fletchsmile

...shortly before his mysterious departure an undisclosed source quoted Big Toe as slurring words along the lines of:

"....it's not only cigars that get smoked in Thailand..." and "...I feel like a cigar"

..The following day his caring friends were unsure whether it would be wise or not to call Mrs Big Toe and ask if he had returned home yet. :o

There is a name for dissapearing on such a night, it's known as "doing a chavy". :o

He didn't do a "chavy" did he :D:D

It was a "half chavy", he left some money in the pot before disapearing. :D

Some things, I fear may take a while to live down :D

There is a name for dissapearing on such a night, it's known as "doing a chavy". :o

He didn't do a "chavy" did he :bah::D

It was a "half chavy", he left some money in the pot before disapearing. :D

Some things, I fear may take a while to live down :bah:

Yip :D

Act in haste, repent for eternity :D

Please

Macanello

It is nice to see a Newbie coming out of the closet and being so thoughtful... :D

It is fair to say Big Toe did eventually find the said Cigars which have a HOT bit at the end and not the scare mongering type put out by Fletch,... :D

However it is nice to know that TV members do look after each other even if I did not get home unil 4.am ( it was a long walk :D )

Are we meeting again this Sat ? I may need assistance to get a pass out .... :o

E'mail was not working hence the reason for late rebuttle of some dubious stories about my charactor. ( and yes I pay ALL my bills) well bar bills at least.

BT ALIVE AND WELL :D

Please

Macanello

It is nice to see a Newbie coming out of the closet and being so thoughtful... :D

It is fair to say Big Toe did eventually find the said Cigars which have a HOT bit at the end and not the scare mongering type put out by Fletch,... :D

However it is nice to know that TV members do look after each other even if I did not get home unil 4.am ( it was a long walk :D )

Are we meeting again this Sat ? I may need assistance to get a pass out .... :o

E'mail was not working hence the reason for late rebuttle of some dubious stories about my charactor. ( and yes I pay ALL my bills) well bar bills at least.

BT ALIVE AND WELL :bah:

Glad that you are alive and well BT. Not sure what's happening on Saturday, as It's Macca's Birthday.

As for the "doing a Chavy", no one will ever be ale to do a better one than the original. :D

Glad that you are alive and well BT. Not sure what's happening on Saturday, as It's Macca's Birthday.

As for the "doing a Chavy", no one will ever be ale to do a better one than the original. :o

Does that not mean that we will HAVE to go out so that he can buy the first round :D

I suppose he could do a GOOD "Chavey" on us though :D

BT