Bangkok Bank Fax Statements

Flummoxed

I'm trying to recieve my statements by fax on BKK Banks telephone service. I can't get it to work. Fax software in windows is crap. When the voice tells me to press recieve, my computer attempts to connect but nothing happens and after 30 seconds or so, the voice promts from the robotic lady start again.

Anyone out there tried this service and had any success? Any hints/tips.

As I'm out of the country, I want to keep an eye on my account activity but it just won't work :o

Although you can not track it down to the stang believe you should be able to take care of normal checking with just the voice system. I have not tried to use the fax service and don't have good software for it. Years ago had a good/simple program but today you seem to needs mailbox and all the other extras and there don't seem to be good free programs for the occasional user.

I'm trying to recieve my statements by fax on BKK Banks telephone service. I can't get it to work. Fax software in windows is crap. When the voice tells me to press recieve, my computer attempts to connect but nothing happens and after 30 seconds or so, the voice promts from the robotic lady start again.

Anyone out there tried this service and had any success? Any hints/tips.

As I'm out of the country, I want to keep an eye on my account activity but it just won't work :o

I have had good results receiving faxes with Just The Fax which you can try for 30 days, and then buy for 19.95 USD if you're satisfied. Note that it might be your phoneline that's crap, in which case the software is unimportant.

With Just The Fax, you cannot use an active Internet connection on the same phoneline as you receive the fax.

All the best.

/Meadish