As A Generalisation

seonai

And to add to Seonai's comments, there have been many, MANY threads in the open forum pondering the qualities of various women of one sort or another. This thread is very tame and harmless in comparison.

But, I appreciate your sentiments.

Kat,

There have been many.

And most would be offensive to women and other intelligent beings.

But to say being offensive to men is ok because men have been offensive to women........you just sold the high ground at a very cheap price.

This is a very light hearted thread, but it gives the wrong signals.

No more from me on this.

Cheers

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Off topic but besides being able to have multiple orgasms we can also fake them!

:o Surely a man could fake one too!

Off topic but besides being able to have multiple orgasms we can also fake them!
Can a fully converted ladyboy/man have multiple orgasms ?

As far as I know, yes!

Try lust.Or why do we see so many old farang guys with young girls?
Because there is a choice and they are better than old ones :D

Who said they are better than old ones? Not in my experience! Give me the 'more experienced' lady any day! :D

Not offensive at all Percy. Merely a thought and wondered what others think. In my experience (maybe I chose the wrong types) men have silently requested mothering type treatment and I find that very offputting.

There's no need to turn an otherwise fun thread into something negative :o

Seonai,

I honestly don't think you meant to be offensive.

But If I follow the comment previously quoted and say from a mans perspective women are looking for a paternal figure who provides emotional and financial security...... where will we end up?

Cheers

uhm .... on Thaivisa???

And to add to Seonai's comments, there have been many, MANY threads in the open forum pondering the qualities of various women of one sort or another. This thread is very tame and harmless in comparison.

But, I appreciate your sentiments.

Kat,

There have been many.

And most would be offensive to women and other intelligent beings.

But to say being offensive to men is ok because men have been offensive to women........you just sold the high ground at a very cheap price.

This is a very light hearted thread, but it gives the wrong signals.

No more from me on this.

Cheers

Surely this cannot be the first time you have encountered this question. It has been asked many times, in both formal and informal capacities, and has been posed by men themselves in the form of monogamy vs. non-monogamy.

I think your objections are much ado about nothing.

"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion,

but allow very lively debate within that spectrum."

- Noam Chomsky

Is that a real quote or smart way to comment on a forum?

Cheers

To return to the opening title: no, most men are not usually controlled by their penises, regardless of size or age. Most women are not controlled by their vagina or clitoris. We eat, sleep, work, raise children, rule dynasties or small fields of grain; we breathe and talk and do countless more things, usually without giving more than a second of thought to our gonads. Even confessed sex addicts are often persons (male and female) who have accomplished far more in their lives than mere acts of coitus. Bill Clinton and John F. Kennedy did not drop out of high school and accomplish nothing.

Hmm, women can have multiple orgasms, but sometimes they can't have any at all, they need to fake them - sex is boring.

Does it ever happen to a man? Sex boring to a point where you can't finish it?

And how can a man fake ejaculation, or have ejaculation without orgasm? I bet it's very rare.

The reasons that many women think men are ruled by their penises is because to a lot of females nooky is very low on their agenda in life.

The G-spot is a myth and only 2 out of 10 females ever reach orgasm during lovemaking. Therefore men seem over sexed to women because it's difficult to understand something like the thrill of orgasm and the wonders of passionate sex with someone you love if they cant relate to it.

What women should learn is, that men can be like little children, putty in the women's hands if she knows how to treat her man.

If men cant get TLC that sex is a part of, at home, than he'll go looking for it elsewhere.

post-40525-1203939885_thumb.png

Edited by distortedlink

I enjoyed reading PBs post #39 re other things that men do. It's a genuine question as I don't have a penis so I wanted to know what you all thought. My son was born practically holding his penis and is becoming even more obsessed with it now that he's 12. All his friends are the same, measuring it and checking each other's one out!!! I don't get it!!!

The reasons that many women think men are ruled by their penises is because to a lot of females nooky is very low on their agenda in life.

The G-spot is a myth and only 2 out of 10 females ever reach orgasm during lovemaking. Therefore men seem over sexed to women because it's difficult to understand something like the thrill of orgasm and the wonders of passionate sex with someone you love if they cant relate to it.

uhm, what? I think once women know and understand good sex, it is very high on the agenda. So high, in fact, that she will not settle for anything less and becomes extremely picky if she has the choice. This is especially true once we are freed up from economic need, as in the West.

I also don't know where you got your number of "2 out of 10" but what I am sure of is that many more women have clitorial orgasms rather than vaginal.

I think a truer statement that for women it is more difficult or takes longer, therefore the right partner is much more important than for men.

I enjoyed reading PBs post #39 re other things that men do. It's a genuine question as I don't have a penis so I wanted to know what you all thought. My son was born practically holding his penis and is becoming even more obsessed with it now that he's 12. All his friends are the same, measuring it and checking each other's one out!!! I don't get it!!!

You really don't get it? Ask some men to choose between chopping off an arm and chopping off his manhood. Sex is the driving force behind almost all human activities.

BTW, the majority of boys engage in normal same sex activities with each other of some kind, while only about 3 percent turn out gay. Often, it is the gay ones that are afraid of this kind of play (because they know they like it too much).

Edited by Jingthing

Since we can't chop it off or put a plug in it I'd say sex is high on the priority list besides oxygen,food,water,shelter.

Good sex is mmmmmmmmm very important.

I thought money was the motivating factor especially in Thailand.

My point is that both sexes are controlled by their carnal needs not just guys.

You been reading my diary again? :o

You really don't get it? Ask some men to choose between chopping off an arm and chopping off his manhood. Sex is the driving force behind almost all human activities.

BTW, the majority of boys engage in normal same sex activities with each other of some kind, while only about 3 percent turn out gay. Often, it is the gay ones that are afraid of this kind of play (because they know they like it too much).

So now you are saying that most males indulge in gay activities some time in their lives.

This is one of several typical feminist attitudes towards men, they believe that men are mainly sex crazy brutes and only live for the purpose of getting their end away and that women are the victims of men's brutish behaviour.

These females certainly have a chip on their shoulder, maybe because they are incapable at forming relationships with the opposite sex and even with other women, finding excuses blaming men for their own inadequacies.

Eventually these women become locked in their own self indulgence and end up as lonely old maids.

Edited by distortedlink