Doing The Right Thing Taxation

I am about to use the services of a Thai printer as they are way cheaper and then ship the material back to Australia.

I live here on a tourist visa and fly to oz around 13 times a year for business also it would give me a legitimate tax claim on airfares and accommodation when In OZ

would I need to pay tax in Thailand for the printed material and what visa would I need to make this all legitimate?

I am about to use the services of a Thai printer as they are way cheaper and then ship the material back to Australia.

I live here on a tourist visa and fly to oz around 13 times a year for business also it would give me a legitimate tax claim on airfares and accommodation when In OZ

would I need to pay tax in Thailand for the printed material and what visa would I need to make this all legitimate?

A multiple entry B visa would be your best bet, or even better as Aussie look at an APEC business travel card, it is designed for what you are doing, it is effectively a pre-approved multiple entry business visa for 19 countries in the Asia pacific area. Costs about $200Au, but takes a few months to process. In the mean time a multi 'B' will get you kind of legal as opposed to a tourist visa.

LOOK here for details on the APEC card. http://www.businessmobility.org/

As to the tax, because you are exporting the product you do not need to pay tax or can claim the tax back, but get a real accountant not some bloke on an internet forum to make sure you have the correct paperwork.