Cheapest Place To Get A Twinrix Jab In Pattaya?

edwardandtubs

I'm due for my third and final Twinrix jab (got the first 2 free on the NHS). As all it involves is pricking me in the shoulder I'm wondering where the cheapest place in Pattaya to have it done would be. Queen Sirikit Hospital doesn't have the vaccine but they say Bangkok Hospital Pattaya does but I hear they're a rip-off. Bumrungrad in Bangkok are quoting 1500 baht but I'm hoping somewhere in Pattaya can do it for cheaper.

I sent the ex for her Hep B there and they charged her 2400THB - a rip off for Engerix

The Dr's fee should be about 300THB

I will try to find out what Twinrix should cost and where it available but there are no Thai staff around at the moment to ask.

That is not a bad price for Bumrungrad actually though - are you not in BKK any time soo - the window for the 3rd jab is pretty open.

Bangkok Pattaya Hospital hung up the phone and didn't reply to their emails when I enquired about Twinrix. I hope their medical staff are not as useless as their support staff.

I got the jab done at Dr Olivier's Clinic and was very impressed. The price was about the same as Bumrungrad (1500 for the vaccine and 100 baht nurse's fee) and the staff were all very polite and efficient. The nurse was more gentle than the NHS 'Oooooh Matron!' who did my last jabs. I was in and out in a few minutes.