Bangkok Football, Cider,tiger, Cigars,half Pints, Pink Hair Clips And Red Indians Night 7

mrtoad

Here's the next one after the last one.

So as there are a few Utd and Liverpool fans in the group we will settle for the official one on the Sunday. although I'm pretty certain that Saturday may happen as well.

A good nice early start fro the first game, so time to order food and relax.

Venue: Usual place Soi 8 - I wil organise the tables as per usual

Time: 7.30ish

Sunday, 23 March 2008

Barclays Premier League

Chelsea v Arsenal, 23.00 :o

Man Utd v Liverpool, 20.30 :D

I will assume that the regulars will be there, but just please confirm. I know that there are a couple of others who will also be coming out for a beer, so I will organise two tables.

Anyway, as always will see you there.

Edited by mrtoad

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sadly I cannot attend this function.......I have a fitting for a new head dress & cannot possibly cancel

Are you on tour again this weekend?

Why ?? Do you need tickets ?? :o

I thought that you're concerts had a ll been sold out. :D

BTW, I do like the change o signature :D

Sadly I cannot attend this function.......I have a fitting for a new head dress & cannot possibly cancel

Only just seen that :D:D

He's taking this Village people thing pretty seriously. Fletch reckons he'll be down in BKK next time as the construction worker. :D

He's taking this Village people thing pretty seriously. Fletch reckons he'll be down in BKK next time as the construction worker. :D

Not a construction worker....too much like hard work for me, maybe a cop ?? It could be a chance to earn some tea money whilst I'm at it :D

BTW, I do like the change o signature B)

Not a construction worker....too much like hard work for me, maybe a cop ?? It could be a chance to earn some tea money whilst I'm at it :D

Waving you're truncheon around in your tight fitting brown uniform, yeah can just picture that. :D

Waving you're truncheon around in your tight fitting brown uniform, yeah can just picture that

Probably not a nice picture? :o:D

Get the picture out of your head quickly. Or you'll be suffering for a long time :D

Not Nice :D

So far, who is coming, these are names that I will assume will be there.

Bigtoe3

Macanello

Ronaldo (You ain't met him yet, but he's a Potugeezer)

Scousemouse +1

Fletch

mrtoad

There a few others to confirm, but I reackon there will be a few more others.

Tables booked and confirmed for Soi 8 7.00-7.30PM.

Toadie...please explain from the off to Mr Ronaldo that diving on a football & beer night is not acceptable by any means and will result in an instant red card for bringing the game into disrepute :o

Toadie...please explain from the off to Mr Ronaldo that diving on a football & beer night is not acceptable by any means and will result in an instant red card for bringing the game into disrepute :o

:D:D We have spoken to him in quite strong words that showboating, diving and half pint measures are not acceptable, however I am hoping that Macanello doeasn't chose to wear his pin hair clip again :D . I'm getting concerned :D

Bigtoe3

Macanello

Scousemouse +1

Fletch

mrtoad

Scousemouse will be on his own and in desperate need of a pint after spending the weekend on a works seminar with the missus and my little boy ( it's in Pattaya :D:o ).

Bigtoe3

Macanello

Scousemouse +1

Fletch

mrtoad

Scousemouse will be on his own and in desperate need of a pint after spending the weekend on a works seminar with the missus and my little boy ( it's in Pattaya :D:o ).

I can see you crying into your pint on Sunday evening. :D

Waving you're truncheon around in your tight fitting brown uniform, yeah can just picture that

Probably not a nice picture? :D :D

Knowing Chavy It would have to be " A SLEEPING POLICEMAN " :D:D

Yes I will be there Sunday - anyone going out tonight as well ????? :o

PS BBQ very good thanks to all, a lot of hard work.

BT

Probably not a nice picture? :D :D

Knowing Chavy It would have to be " A SLEEPING POLICEMAN " :D:D

Yes I will be there Sunday - anyone going out tonight as well ????? :o

PS BBQ very good thanks to all, a lot of hard work.BT

Just got in, had a quick unplanned diversion.......again.

Cheers BT, glAd you enjoyed the BBQ. I know that my kebabs were very popular, as we only had a few of them. As for the rest of the food top notch, just like the company :D , and not a pink hair clip ot half pint in sight :D .

Edited by mrtoad

Tonight

No pink hair clips, no women (not our fault), no sleeping ugly, no manchester united goals, no half pints, but hel_l there will be ceeeeeeeeeeeeeggaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrs

Macanello yougot some things right ie Cigars, No half Pints, You being there BUT NO Man Utd goals ???? I DON'T THINK SO :D

See you there, just leaving now, I do hope it will be two good CLEAN games with Man Utd winning and the other two drawing :D

BT :o

Tonight

No pink hair clips, no women (not our fault), no sleeping ugly, no manchester united goals, no half pints, but hel_l there will be ceeeeeeeeeeeeeggaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrs

Macanello yougot some things right ie Cigars, No half Pints, You being there BUT NO Man Utd goals ???? I DON'T THINK SO :D

See you there, just leaving now, I do hope it will be two good CLEAN games with Man Utd winning and the other two drawing :D

BT :D

BT, you've been upsetting people today :o , better watch out for any Chelsea fans. :D

Leaving in 30 mins, will see you later, Scouse is on his way back from Patty.

We will have a flutter tonight boys. I have set up a sweepstake for this evening for registered members only and will explain everything in soi 8

Scousemouse, Macanello, Big toe, mr frog, half pint, Portugeezer and ?????????????????????

Nice Avitar, but wouldn't of this been more appropriate?

post-31474-1206269870_thumb.jpg

:o

We will have a flutter tonight boys. I have set up a sweepstake for this evening for registered members only and will explain everything in soi 8

Scousemouse, Macanello, Big toe, mr frog, half pint, Portugeezer and ?????????????????????

Nice Avitar, but wouldn't of this been more appropriate?

post-31474-1206269870_thumb.jpg

:o

Good picture Toadie, If the hair clip fits...wear it :D I think we need Jockstar to force a change of avatar !!

Saturday, 29 March 2008

Birmingham v Man City, 15:00

Bolton v Arsenal, 15:00 The big one. :o

Derby v Fulham, 15:00

Man Utd v Aston Villa, 17:15

Portsmouth v Wigan, 15:00

Reading v Blackburn, 15:00

Sunderland v West Ham, 15:00

Who is out this weekend coming? I'll book a table again for Saturday if a few are up for it.