Brake And Clutch Lines

SnakeBite

Trying to find a place that can make brake and clutch lines for big motorcycles. Looking to go with braided lines if possible and also looking for rubber hoses for the coolant system, hopefully braided also. Can anyone help with locating where this is done? Thank you.

How about Red Baron? They're supposed to be well known and they carry tons of big bikes and parts. There is one in downtown Bangkok somewhere and if you're out in the suburbs, try Sukapibarn 3 (Eastern Ramkamhaeng Rd)....about 2kms before you hit the Outer Ring Expressway. It's a big building...probably two or three floors set back about 50m from the road. It will be on your right side as you're heading east.

How about Red Baron? They're supposed to be well known and they carry tons of big bikes and parts. There is one in downtown Bangkok somewhere and if you're out in the suburbs, try Sukapibarn 3 (Eastern Ramkamhaeng Rd)....about 2kms before you hit the Outer Ring Expressway. It's a big building...probably two or three floors set back about 50m from the road. It will be on your right side as you're heading east.

Red Baron has a shop downtown???? Please let us know where! The website doesn't list it.

I'd kill to find out where, I live in Pinklao so Red Baron might as well be in Pattaya for me!! Actually I'd love to find any place downtown that has used (and new) stock of a similar range that Red Baron has.

I have a rather old bike and to get parts from Re Baron would just be too expensive. Any new parts, he orders in from Japan and they're not cheap. I know there is a building here that has most of everything made in Thailand (not OTOP stuff), anything from car parts to frozen food but can't remember where it is. I want to source the manufacturers instead of dealers.

Thanks