Education Visa For Us Citizen

Hello All

Anyone have experiences with getting an education visa? I intend to come to Pattaya for one year to study Thai language (AUA School?) and would like to get a one year visa if possible. I am a US citizen if that matters. Also, can anyone recommend a good Thai language school in Pattaya? I want to study fuill time (4 to 6 hours per day, 5 days a week.)

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Well I am not too sure about many of the language schools. Getting an acceptance letter from Webster Uni in Cha Am was all it took to get mine. If you really want to learn Thai ... you'll need a good school and likely one that requires your presence. It's awfully easy to

slack off here!.

You may want to consider the Intensive Thai language program at Chula. It's just over one year. The next session starts in January. The fees are 25,000 baht per session. There are 9 sessions consecutively with a little time in between.

Only program I know of that is really targetted to LEARNING.

Hello All

Anyone have experiences with getting an education visa? I intend to come to Pattaya for one year to study Thai language (AUA School?) and would like to get a one year visa if possible. I am a US citizen if that matters. Also, can anyone recommend a good Thai language school in Pattaya? I want to study fuill time (4 to 6 hours per day, 5 days a week.)

Thank you

What is your present visa status in Thailand ?