Direct Bus Between Hua Hin & Andaman Club Pier/ranong?

Marvo

Anyone know if there is a bus (or minibus operated by a visa run company) that runs from Hua Hin to Ranong or the Andaman Club pier. Need to plan transport to do a visa run soon.

Cheers,

Marvo.

hi marvo not to sure of the bus situation but there is a company that does a minibus to ranong

they are situated on either the 2nd or 3rd floor of the shopping mall [can't remember which floor but go to either of these up the stairs and turn right and you will see it]

lastb time i went with them it was 2000 baht for the trip and this includes the minibus boat and the 10usd required at burma

also a drink and a sandwich

they usually go every 5 or 6 days and it is reccomended that you book in advance

Anyone know if there is a bus (or minibus operated by a visa run company) that runs from Hua Hin to Ranong or the Andaman Club pier. Need to plan transport to do a visa run soon.

Cheers,

Marvo.

Hi Marvo,

I think the andaman club is a good choice for a visa run from Hua Hin, try here Ranong visa runs 3rd floor Hua Hin shopping mall. Tel 087-1669489 or 081-0082130 not sure he uses the andaman route, other than that perhaps a private taxi.

Take care San

try Ranong visa runs 3rd floor Hua Hin shopping mall. Tel 087-1669489 or 081-0082130 not sure he uses the Andaman route, other than that perhaps a private taxi.

I have seen an ad for the shopping mall outfit, currently 2,300 baht all-in to Victoria Point. Not sure if they do an Andaman Club option. I've read on other threads that Andaman will collect you from Ranong and take you to their pier. I'll ask the Visa run Co. if they can do "minibus only" to ranong. I want to stay at Andaman Club for two nights before returning to Hua Hin so it may be tricky "syncing" with the minibus's Ranong runs to get back to Hua Hin when I want to.

These people no can do minibus only to Ranong. I've learned though that there is a VIP bus leaves Hua Hin 11:00pm and gets to Ranong 4:00am (666 baht). Not sure what there there will be to do in a still dark Ranong at that time though :o .

I (the GF actually) asked at ticket office at the bus station what time the bus left Ranong to come back to Hua Hin. "Don't know" was the reply. I refused to beleive they didn't know so after being pressed they told me 8:00pm. Don't know if that's true or they were just making that up :D .

• 1 month later...
3 and half hours to chumphon, then 1 hour 45 mins to andaman club! I left hua hin about 8am and got to chumphon with pleny of time to have some dinner and read the paper while waiting for the mini bus.

4 hours and 45 minutes. Not bad at all! Must one arrive before a certain time of day to get through immigration at the andaman club?