De Bugging Companies In Hua Hin

monkeytunes

I need to find a reliable company to do the yearly and monthly chemical services to stop termites and insects taking over the house, does anyone know of a reliable company that provides the service, if anyone has a company name and contact details, plus an idea of the cost that would be much appreciated. Thanks MT

Hi,

We had a company called C.S.S.G. for one annual contract and I didn't think they provided good service considering the cost. About four months ago we switched to a company called Galaxy and so far they seem to be doing a great job. They spend a lot more time here on each monthly visit and do exactly what I tell them to do, i.e., I heard some scurrying around in the attic so they've been paying extra attention to that and the noises are gone. The other company could never get rid of the rats and only spent about ten minutes a month at the house for around ten thousand baht per year. Galaxy was a little cheaper and they spend around 30 minutes here each time spraying the house, yard, attic, etc.

Good luck,

hhfarang

Hi,

We had a company called C.S.S.G. for one annual contract and I didn't think they provided good service considering the cost. About four months ago we switched to a company called Galaxy and so far they seem to be doing a great job. They spend a lot more time here on each monthly visit and do exactly what I tell them to do, i.e., I heard some scurrying around in the attic so they've been paying extra attention to that and the noises are gone. The other company could never get rid of the rats and only spent about ten minutes a month at the house for around ten thousand baht per year. Galaxy was a little cheaper and they spend around 30 minutes here each time spraying the house, yard, attic, etc.

Good luck,

hhfarang

Thanks for the info have you got any contact details for Galaxy, many thanks.