Exporting In Chaingmai

galfox

hi,

i live in chaingmai,and i have some problem to start to run some exporting business i want to do.

i find meny customers are intrsting to buy and importing from thailand.

but my problem is how to export to them,i cant spek thai,i no have connection,

and i dont know how to go and loking for them waht they loking for,agin,specially becoz the language

so waht i need?

i need advice or good advice how to run this business.

tnx alot.

i live in chaingmai.

it 1st depends on witch country you are want to ship to. If Australia I use a Chinese/Thai contractor to get the good out. They have been good to us so far. Try to deliver langrage amounts to one location and dispatch them from there. Trying looking at LCL Light/Less container loads. I run my business out of Bangkok mostly so I don’t know how much help I can give you. And the products are always demanded 1st. Send of a sample and if there happy ship to them. How ever a business associate and friend go to chang mai often to source out new products and crafts to export. They make a killing! Never the Less if your Aussie. Give me a PM and ill try help you out more.

Edited by SaiTheSin

I used Schenker to export, transport, and import a container of goods. They speak english well and seem to have offices everywhere, including Chiang Mai and Toronto which is what I needed. I like the idea of using the same company for both exporting and importing. It leaves less opportunity for them to point the finger at the other guy if things go wrong.

There was a little miscommunication but nothing major. The Toronto office later told me to just deal with them direct next time and not to bother with the thai schenker office since they gave me some bad info.

As far as where to find your goods, well that all depends what kind of goods you are looking for.