Suan Sawarn

enfield951

Being perfectly frank I think his comments are hilarious,I know it takes all sorts,but Suan Sawarn condos are having Prozac dispensing machines installed in all the foyers,must have something to do with the air!!

Let’s face it, the comments by Thaifan2 and Jori add little value and their only motive is to amuse each other if indeed they are even different posters? I just wish they would go down to the local pub and amuse each other there instead of cluttering up the board with their idiotic pointless comments.

The purpose of this board is for those that have an interest in the project, not to criticize the project and post personal comments. If you don’t have any relevant information to share then just keep it to yourself please.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let’s face it, the comments by Thaifan2 and Jori add little value and their only motive is to amuse each other if indeed they are even different posters? I just wish they would go down to the local pub and amuse each other there instead of cluttering up the board with their idiotic pointless comments.

Different posters?..Firstly never laugh at your own jokes,secondly I'm the most handsome guy on the planet according to the bar girls, and thirdly Thaifan2 has a girlfriend so he must be as ugly as sin.I'd wander round Jontiem looking for a guy with a sack over his head,that will be Thaifan2

Thaifan2 needs to get a life, I don't know why he feels the need to put others down for their choices in real estate. Maybe because he is insecure in his own investment cramming himself, a wife and 2 children into a 30 square metre condo. I have no real estate in Thailand period but am getting fed up with his gloating, narrow minded, pompous and juvenile remarks about other members and other developments. Could it be he is promoting his choice of a condo to hopefully increase it's value when he sells his perfect choice? If you like your choice that's great just don't go bashing and belittling others who may see things differently.

We live in a two bedroom house with large garden in Chiang Mai .We are just down for a months holiday in Pattaya .I intend renting the condo out in Park Lane later .

I like dishing the SS Camp and also the Park because of the way they have taken peoples money and not delivered .They should be named and shamed .

It seems like a pretty fair deal for people who bought for 1M. Some may not like the design, but open layouts are becoming very popular (at least in the US). They offer a sense of space despite small actual footprint. Same with windows.

Projects get delayed, especially during tough economic times. In Washington, DC, there are many projects that were canceled, converted to rentals. Projects that were shopped around in 2006 are only now braking ground since the economy recovered and banks are lending again. Thailand is no different. If the developer was thinking of walking away, they would not be doing any daily work, as there would be no point and it would decrease the money they walk away with...

I was driving past on Soi 17 yesterday, and the large billboard advertising Suan Sawarn has now got a bright yellow sash poster across it saying something like "Supported By Kasikorn Bank". Was that always the case, or have they secured a new line of finance which will allow them to finish the project? They are making progress, anyway.

Moderators should deal with the one child like poster and let others observe the developement as it progresses.

Please press the report button if I am not around and another Mod will take care of the problem.

I was driving past on Soi 17 yesterday, and the large billboard advertising Suan Sawarn has now got a bright yellow sash poster across it saying something like "Supported By Kasikorn Bank". Was that always the case, or have they secured a new line of finance which will allow them to finish the project? They are making progress, anyway.

My understanding is that they have had bank financing for around 9 months, possibly a little longer.

It seems like a pretty fair deal for people who bought for 1M. Some may not like the design, but open layouts are becoming very popular (at least in the US). They offer a sense of space despite small actual footprint. Same with windows.

Projects get delayed, especially during tough economic times. In Washington, DC, there are many projects that were canceled, converted to rentals. Projects that were shopped around in 2006 are only now braking ground since the economy recovered and banks are lending again. Thailand is no different. If the developer was thinking of walking away, they would not be doing any daily work, as there would be no point and it would decrease the money they walk away with...

>>It seems like a pretty fair deal for people who bought for 1M.<<

Only Thais could buy for 1 M ,foreign ownership was starting at 1.2 M .Doubt that anyone would pay more than B500,000 for a unit there now .( knowing the history and progress )

>>Some may not like the design, but open layouts are becoming very popular (at least in the US). <<

So that makes it a good design ? LOL !

>>It seems like a pretty fair deal for people who bought for 1M.<<

Only Thais could buy for 1 M ,foreign ownership was starting at 1.2 M .Doubt that anyone would pay more than B500,000 for a unit there now .( knowing the history and progress )

>>Some may not like the design, but open layouts are becoming very popular (at least in the US). <<

So that makes it a good design ? LOL !

Great! The day the clown gets yanked off the boad a newbie "Condoexpert" shows up.....coincidence?

Anyway your comments make no sense as people put up 500,000B when it was nothing but a lot of land and now 5 structures nearly complete. Find me a foreign unit for 500,000B and I will pay you 50% commission ok condoexpert?

It is a good design if someone likes it, is willing to put up money and live there right.

^ >>Anyway your comments make no sense as people put up 500,000B when it was nothing but a lot of land <<

Then the Tag group had a good reputation having just built the luxury Villas next door .

What luxury villas next door? The ones behind were built years ago...and many were sold below cost at an auction. But worth big bucks now!

I also saw a sign for, I believe, The Park...showing bank financing. I lived basically across the soi from this development for 4 months and never saw anybody working on them! But nice to know you can get financing.... :)

any news or photos about Suan Sawarn, or any news of transfer dates??????

Updated pices sent yesterday to those who purchased there. Appears working on structure of bldg C and interior bldg B. PM your email and I will fwd pics.

According to new photos sent by Kung I believe we will get more discount. I think it should be September-October, and I hope it will be so as I don't want to fly to Thailand during the summer.

According to new photos sent by Kung I believe we will get more discount. I think it should be September-October, and I hope it will be so as I don't want to fly to Thailand during the summer.

I have such a strange feeling that if they really gonna honour those discounts for late delivery that most buyers will get money back from their initial deposit on the day of delivery.

When h_ell freezes over springs to mind. :)

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone know something about a maximum of discount or something?

is there a law that can protect us on it etc?

and am i the only one bothered by the fact they are not putting windows in the bathroom

like showed in the showroom?? i understand it was an option and u had to pay extra for it, (wich they never told me

when i purchased) but anyway 5 blocks are there already without any window, heard

a rumour the reason was because "the governmont didn't allow it" wich offcourse is total bulls# ,

they just don't have the money probably but they should at least give us (me) the chance to pay for it and

get it anyway or inform me at least.. really liked that window as it makes the condo look a lot bigger! and

now it's not there :)

gonna go have a talk overthere if it's not shut because of those lovely red heroes comin to town :D

any news about this please pm me and i'll give u an update asap too

grtzz

and am i the only one bothered by the fact they are not putting windows in the bathroom

like showed in the showroom?? i understand it was an option and u had to pay extra for it, (wich they never told me

when i purchased) but anyway 5 blocks are there already without any window, heard

a rumour the reason was because "the governmont didn't allow it" wich offcourse is total bulls# ,

they just don't have the money probably but they should at least give us (me) the chance to pay for it and

get it anyway or inform me at least.. really liked that window as it makes the condo look a lot bigger! and

gonna go have a talk overthere if it's not shut because of those lovely red heroes comin to town :D

grtzz

Why you need a law to protect you? Here below is what you wrote on Jan 4th this year. Looks like you are getting humped. Read your own post carefully, then grin and bear it, mate as you boasted about the "discount"

And YES i am pleased with the INCREDIBLE building speed of SS from the last few months!!! if they worked at this tempo from the beginning it would be

finished on time in the first place, and i'll tell u another thing, i'm actually happy they are late cause we are getting a "discount" better call it contract failure

fine or whatever that really is better then you could rent it out, wich is what i am planning cause i already bought another one in the meanwhile and probabably

not gonna go live there, so for me it's actually better this way!

I believed in this project from day one because i truly believe it's not fully their fault, as i stated before i know story's like this from in europe aswel,

and one of my best friend is still waiting for his +-15.000.000.000thb appartement to get ready , 11 months late also, so even

projects that cost much more in countries from Europe (Belgium) can have these problems.. it's always easy and funny to laugh with people losing money

because they took "risks" if u r too scared to take a chance in life yourself.. believe me, like a said a year ago, this project is gonna finish (late) but it is!!

grtzz

Hi Steven,

I was also not initially informed it was extra. Once I saw walls in bldg B being built without window I questioned and made sure the agent informed them of the window for my unit. In fact my agent had to inform 4 or 5 of their other buyers if they wanted the window they had to decide quickly. I think it cost between 10,000 and 15,000 extra depending on the glass..... clear or tinted. I was there in december and window was cut out on my unit bldg B 4th floor so I don't know who says thai govt will not allow?

post-69089-1274311208_thumb.jpg

grtzz

Why you need a law to protect you? Here below is what you wrote on Jan 4th this year. Looks like you are getting humped. Read your own post carefully, then grin and bear it, mate as you boasted about the "discount"

And YES i am pleased with the INCREDIBLE building speed of SS from the last few months!!! if they worked at this tempo from the beginning it would be

finished on time in the first place, and i'll tell u another thing, i'm actually happy they are late cause we are getting a "discount" better call it contract failure

fine or whatever that really is better then you could rent it out, wich is what i am planning cause i already bought another one in the meanwhile and probabably

not gonna go live there, so for me it's actually better this way!

I believed in this project from day one because i truly believe it's not fully their fault, as i stated before i know story's like this from in europe aswel,

and one of my best friend is still waiting for his +-15.000.000.000thb appartement to get ready , 11 months late also, so even

projects that cost much more in countries from Europe (Belgium) can have these problems.. it's always easy and funny to laugh with people losing money

because they took "risks" if u r too scared to take a chance in life yourself.. believe me, like a said a year ago, this project is gonna finish (late) but it is!!

lol, another attempt to diss me..

i INDEED am pleased with the "discount" we already should and gonna get, with that money i renovated my other condo i bought

already so that's money in the bank, and that amount they already told me i was gonna get for sure, only question i ask is

what happens if it's gonna be another 6 months or more, are they gonna keep getting the price down or is there a maximum..?

I'm still happy with that discount i already have so i'm sorry u couldn't make me look stupid once again, now please post something relevant,

or some updates instead of crap like this!!!

for the good and helpfull people around here, i'll go around and take some pics soon,

catched up on some work with that curfew so have some spare time :D

grtz

grtzz

Hi Steven,

I was also not initially informed it was extra. Once I saw walls in bldg B being built without window I questioned and made sure the agent informed them of the window for my unit. In fact my agent had to inform 4 or 5 of their other buyers if they wanted the window they had to decide quickly. I think it cost between 10,000 and 15,000 extra depending on the glass..... clear or tinted. I was there in december and window was cut out on my unit bldg B 4th floor so I don't know who says thai govt will not allow?

thanx this is some good info!! apperantly i didn't look in all rooms this picture proves it's indeed possible,

thank you for this i will go and make sure they don't forget to put mine in aswel..

anyway, Kung told it to someone on this forum can't remember who, he mailed me about it, maybe she told it because

it was a condo that already had walls put in just so they didn't have to redo it? who knows..

thx 4 the reply again, this question haunted me for some time already haha

grtz

The amount of glass on the frontage of this building(s) would bother me.It being built on a lightweight metal frame,with a ridiculously thin floor slab and walling allowing for expansion and contraction at would I assume unacceptable level for a tropical clime.Given that glass has extraordinary qualities at loadbearing,but in flexing has none, when the box like structures are finished and doors hung on individual flats the air will become superheated locally allowing for movement,the biggest problem I foresee is the cracking of the window curtaining.I appreciate the fixing is framed but they seem to be abutted to solid objects

A balconey with the traditional fixing of glass positioning would I consider have been better,but its all about cost