Best Bars To Play Pool In

Super Hans

Has anyone tried a place called "Topless Pool" in Patpong?

Its open till at least 6am, can't remember if the tables are any good though cos whenever I have been in I have always been quite pissed.

Booze is really cheap I think.

Its got to have the best name, false advertising though as there is definitely nothing or nobody "topless" there.

Mojos off Suk Soi 33 gets my vote for best tables

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should try Bush Garden. In between soi5 & soi4 on the sukonvit road. 4 tables nice relaxed enviroment. The girls are not to pushy. Try it out and see for your self./

Errrr....

Bush Garden is (or at least was when i was there back in June) in between soi 13 and 15 on the main sukhumvit road. So unless it's moved you are wrong.

I usually play in New Wave but some of the tables have a horrible roll on them. If i lived in bangkok i would probably find somewhere else but i like the staff there too, always take time to talk with me even though several have very limited english. Even took a couple of them out clubbing a couple of weeks ago after they had finished work.

• 5 months later...

sorry to regurge this but if some of you may recall when the Ball in Hand at Suk 12 (times square) went up in flames last year, at the time I was told it wasn't gonna re-open.

The other day on the BTS I noticed a new sign that said something "Hustlers" in the same spot as the old BIH one. I assume it is another pool place (and not a magazine publisher).

Does anyone have any additional info on this place?

Thanks

sorry to regurge this but if some of you may recall when the Ball in Hand at Suk 12 (times square) went up in flames last year, at the time I was told it wasn't gonna re-open.

The other day on the BTS I noticed a new sign that said something "Hustlers" in the same spot as the old BIH one. I assume it is another pool place (and not a magazine publisher).

Does anyone have any additional info on this place?

Thanks

I really liked that BIH....kind of a cozy environment with top of the line tables. They even had a Brunswick tourney edition, exact same as used on Guinness tour...and you didn't have to wade through soi 4 to get to BIH 1.

But yeah if anyone knows Henning or the other 2 that run BIH let us know whats up

• 5 months later...

Hi Guys, I know the thread is old, however I am Looking for ANY pool halls,bars near Huay Kwang area, any help would be greatly appreciated. I have found a few snooker halls, however (0) pool bars. THNX :)

Edited by Newguy70

• 4 months later...