Table Tennis Ping Pong

• 6 months later...

Hi all!

Cant say that I have played against anyone here but I did play against some players in the National Team

in January 2010.We played at Ramkamhaeng University.I happend to know some off the players that played

in WC in Sweden 1993 (they did eat at my home) so if you are a good player then thats the place to go.

Hello. I would like to play table tennis too. I am from Philippines. I played when I was in university. I live near saphan taksin. Is there a club near there?

I am also looking for a table tennis store which is owned by Thai table tennis national players. I heard they are sponsored by butterfly but I do not know the name and address of the store. Can you help me? my contact number is 0845456967.

Thank you

Hello. I just saw your post. It's already 1 year after, so I don't know if you are still interested in playing table tennis. There is a sports center in Chulalongkorn University that has about 6 tables, and anyone can go, and it's free. It's open every evening, M-Fr. Can get there by BTS, not far from Mah Boonkrong. If you are interested, or anyone else, email me at [email protected]. My name is Martin.

Hi, Also seen this post has been around a while.

I would love to start playing again also.

I am free anyday in the daytime and I live in the Prawet Area, at the end of Onnut. If anyone lives reasonably near here then I am up for a game anytime.

I think I would be an average player.

Look forward to hearing from some of you .

Luke

I wanna play pingpong!

This post has been around for awhile. Just wonder if anyone is still playing.

I used to play in tournament when I was kid ( 8-12). But i had not played for a long time.

Love to get back to it.

I will be happy to join anyday of the week. Pls let me know :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Paulo,

Are you still playing table-tennis? Would a like a game or two against an English local league player next week??

I live in Samut Sakhon but am coming to BKK next Tues and Weds if you are available at all?

Hope to hear back from you,

Regards,

Pete

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...