100 Things You Didn't Know About Thailand

qwertz

More men have their penises severed (cut off, chopped off ) in Thailand by their partners etc. than anywhere else in the world. Often followed by feeding it to a duck or pet or being kept as a trophy.

Thailand No 1

Brazil No 2

What does that say about Thai men? and and the same note.... Thai women.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thailand have 400 000 soldiers, that is more than the UK, France or Germany. even more than Vietnam or Japan who have a bigger population.

Could this be simply due to the fact that Thailand still has compulsary military service (conscription)?

I think its to keep the world's highest per capita bunch of Generals with at least something to do, other than golf / planning coups.

Prost*tution is illegal here, not many people know this though.

I found that out on a recent trip to Singapore. Prostition Is legal in Singapore but is illegal in Thailand.

Go figure........... :o

No, despite the fact you find prostitutes in the buisness center, prositution is Illegal in Singapore too.

Prost*tution is illegal here, not many people know this though.

I found that out on a recent trip to Singapore. Prostition Is legal in Singapore but is illegal in Thailand.

Go figure........... :o

No, despite the fact you find prostitutes in the buisness center, prositution is Illegal in Singapore too.

Yes... prostitution is legal in Singapore, soliciatation for the purposes of prostitution is illegal, there is a difference