Rain........

bmw

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don Juan de Maktub`ar´s Raining Season Challenge reprises for it`s second round this week, starting this tuesday (today).

Only 4 different girls this week, but they must all come from a different continent and/or race.

It looks like the Kanikula has arrived... A break in the rains for two weeks. (we hope!)

Kind regards,

Kayo

How's the contest doing Kayo, or better yet, WHAT the heck is it? Just curious :o

Btw, no rain in Bangkok for a few days now, at least on not my block...

90 bloody pages  :o

89 actually, but I think this post will make it 90.

:D

Don Juan de Maktub`ar´s Raining Season Challenge reprises for it`s second round this week, starting this tuesday (today).

Only 4 different girls this week, but they must all come from a different continent and/or race.

It looks like the Kanikula has arrived... A break in the rains for two weeks. (we hope!)

Kind regards,

Kayo

How's the contest doing Kayo, or better yet, WHAT the heck is it? Just curious :D

Btw, no rain in Bangkok for a few days now, at least on not my block...

Well, For a long time (since my ex tgf and I broke up in 2003, I have not really ben bothered with women at all. (nor with animals or men, just getting drunk)

Obviously, in the four years since I was running a resort in Koh Chang, I've lost alittle hair, and gotten a wee bit older.

Her I am, then for the past 8 months running a bar in Guatemala, and a very good friend of mine and fellow barman confronted me one night about a month ago, just the two of us getting drunk. He said, "Kayo, <deleted> are you doing with yourself. I bet you are such a drunk now you couldn't even get laid if you tried."

The conversation deteriorated amicably into a drunken challenge.

The first round was not completed, but definitly a good effort Her are the results from an earlier post:

I have nearly fulfilled my bet with my barman:

CHALLENGE: 7 (tourist) girls in seven days.

So far explored 19 year old Indiana, USA;

20 year old Gaute City Student teacher (taught her a thing or two);

22 year Turin, aka THe Italian Job;

"California Dreamin´ Katie; 25"

And from "had a Bath from Britain", 19.

Last night was from "Cambs...", 24

I failed horribly on Thursday last.

6/7.

The newest challenge laid down is as mentioned above.

Only four but each of a different ethnic origin.

The first of seven nights started yesterday, but unfortunately the bar was pretty dead last night: just the regulars.

Tonight better, we hopes.

The Kanikula holds today, and we are expecting this phenomenon two week break in the rainy season to bless our lands.

Doc, did I make it 90 pages yet.

Please mods don't shut this down. No reason to. It's a fun thread.

Nothing but sunshine, off to a party tonight with a few bottles of red, Ill update you more when I return :D

Ohh dear god looks likes we have to listen to a whole more load of <deleted> when he comes home. No sending me pms tonight mind calling me a certain part of lady genitalia. Note to mods give torny a little holiday from tv tonight so he dosent waste any more bandwidth. :o:D

Hey, go easy on Torny, he types classic stuff after a few bottles of Kangarouge mixed with god-knows-what :o

Are you going to translate for me then when he gets home? :D

Btw did my mate email you? Got some more news on the subject

Nothing but sunshine, off to a party tonight with a few bottles of red, Ill update you more when I return :D

Ohh dear god looks likes we have to listen to a whole more load of <deleted> when he comes home. No sending me pms tonight mind calling me a certain part of lady genitalia. Note to mods give torny a little holiday from tv tonight so he dosent waste any more bandwidth. :o:D

note to self - take dangleberry off christmas card list. :D

Edited by Tornado

You send Christmas Cards? :D

:D nice to see you are coherant, makes a change, i was actually able to understand your postings for a change. What was wrong? Was the wine only 30% proof instead of the usual 90%? :D

nope :o I did!

Doh!

Maybe I can make 92?! :D:D

Well, so much for our break in the rainy season... It pissed it down last night the whole evning until we closed. Then it stopped. So we had a lock in and got REALLY stupid. :D

Today it looks like more of the same old rain. :D

Edited by kayo