Accomodation In Hua Hin

curryfreak

I NEED TO FIND A NICE QUIET PLACE TO RENT AT A REASONABLE LONG LEASE RATE. I AM A MATURE BRITISH LADY WITH 2 MINATURE PEDIGREE DOGGIES & A SIAMESE CAT. FULLY HOUSE TRAINED & , SWEET NATURED. THEY ARE NO TROUBLE AT ALL.

ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS ?

I NEED TO FIND A NICE QUIET PLACE TO RENT AT A REASONABLE LONG LEASE RATE. I AM A MATURE BRITISH LADY WITH 2 MINATURE PEDIGREE DOGGIES & A SIAMESE CAT. FULLY HOUSE TRAINED & , SWEET NATURED. THEY ARE NO TROUBLE AT ALL.

ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS ?

The only place I know is the Holiday Inn at Regent beach about half-way between Cha-Am and Hua Hin. I'm sure there must be others however.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there ..If you are looking for rental options around the Hua Hin area i may be able to help you in the near future

My girlfriends family owns a beachfront property with various dwellings in the Pranburi area about 15 mins south of hua hin via Phetchakasem road.Being private property it has its own private swimming beach and a decent parcel of land with fantastic views of the thousand peak mountains.The whole property needs some rennovating,however the master house is liveable now,if not a bit basic.Water must be carted in at a cost and there is no hot water at the moment but these are things we will be working on in the near future.I have to discuss the situation with my gf's father however i am confident of getting things happening soon.If you or anyone is interested i can send further email and pics until which time we can provide more solid details....cheers

jack

• 1 month later...

curryfreak, did you find anything?

It will be perfect, If you could come to Hua Hin, and first stay at any hotel for few days, while you will try to find a house for yourself. Just ask several property agencies and they will help you to find a house. I think it's not impossible to rent a condo because of the pets.

I live with 3 home cats from my home country (I bring them here with me) and now I have 2 big dogs (Thai homeless dogs), which live outside the house on the territory around.

So good luck! If you have any question - just contact me by PM.

Edited by erotichnaya