Regarding My Stay In Thailand

Hi Guys,

First off i'll tell you where i'm from and what i have done so you all know how to help me, I'm Australian, 21yrs old

I have a Thai GF which goes back to Thailand on 17th Nov, I myself don't go till 2nd Dec. I have all my ticket, passport, tourist visa and vaccines all sorted out.

I just have one query, I'll be staying with my gf's parents in Singburi.

What i'm trying to work out is that i need a way of staying in thailand, Should i extend my visa then look for job and change to working visa?

What is the best way of staying, Me having to leave my GF will break my heart.

It's my first time out of Australia so you people will help alot if you can provide me with some tips.

I've worked in Computers for 6yrs, a few certificates. Sales/Customer service for 4-5yrs. So i think i have a good chance in finding work.

Please let me know how i would go about my visa's. Can i apply for a long visa without employment? to start with.

Thankyou

Josh

I still can't quite see this post as being for real. The guy says he's 21, worked in computers for 6 years....Sales/Customer service for 4-5 years. And now he thinks he can find a job with an international company. He's either a troll or extremely naive like another poster said.

But if he is genuine, then sorry about that. He certainly came to one of the best places around for visa information.

Computers for 6 years = playing sony play station every day since dropping out of school.

Sales/Customer service= flipping burgers at McDonalds and doing Christmas shifts at Myers and Grace Brothers over the holidays.

Highly qualified..........

Computers for 6 years = playing sony play station every day since dropping out of school.

Sales/Customer service= flipping burgers at McDonalds and doing Christmas shifts at Myers and Grace Brothers over the holidays.

Highly qualified..........

Now this I can believe.

smiley_yes.gif

Hi Guys,

First off i'll tell you where i'm from and what i have done so you all know how to help me, I'm Australian, 21yrs old

I have a Thai GF which goes back to Thailand on 17th Nov, I myself don't go till 2nd Dec. I have all my ticket, passport, tourist visa and vaccines all sorted out.

I just have one query, I'll be staying with my gf's parents in Singburi.

What i'm trying to work out is that i need a way of staying in thailand, Should i extend my visa then look for job and change to working visa?

What is the best way of staying, Me having to leave my GF will break my heart.

It's my first time out of Australia so you people will help alot if you can provide me with some tips.

I've worked in Computers for 6yrs, a few certificates. Sales/Customer service for 4-5yrs. So i think i have a good chance in finding work.

Please let me know how i would go about my visa's. Can i apply for a long visa without employment? to start with.

Thankyou

Josh

Never outside of OZ.Where did ya meat the bird?