True And Wi Fie

JJDinsay

Any TRUE subscibers out there who use any wireless ADSL modems with their service? Need to split out and share out my ADSL connection via wireless among two laptops. I know DLINK and SMC provided wireless routers but not sure if they work with the TRUE service.

thanks

Any TRUE subscibers out there who use any wireless ADSL modems with their service?  Need to split out and share out my ADSL connection via wireless among two laptops.  I know DLINK and SMC provided wireless routers but not sure if they work with the TRUE service.

thanks

I use an SMC barricade g with no problems.

Model number is SMC7804WBRA (shop around prices vary a fair bit between shops).

Based on the recommendations on here, I got one of these a couple of weeks ago. I'm happy with it so far!

Crushdepth is right - it does vary in price at Pantip. The best price I saw was B5190 at a place on the 3rd (I think) floor. Unfortunately they didn't have stock at that place so I had to pay B5300 (had to buy it that evening). Other places were asking B6k+. There may be cheaper places though - I went late in the evening when a lot of places were shut (didn't have time to go and price check when they were all open)