Croatia Game

maimeearai

Not on Thai TV according to their listings, checked on the TRUE website and it wasn't listed either!!!

Called TRUE and they confirmed it will be ON True sport 1 (59) and Truesport 5 (63). Keep your fingers crossed there is not a repeat of the Charity shield fiasco!

thx for reply.

do you have a link for checking thai tv listings ?

blimey, wasn't expecting that. they even kept the ball well. makes a hel_l of a difference making rooney stay up top, he tormented the croat midfield and defence. and emile heskey reminded you that he should have been a world class player.

blimey, wasn't expecting that. they even kept the ball well. makes a hel_l of a difference making rooney stay up top, he tormented the croat midfield and defence. and emile heskey reminded you that he should have been a world class player.

That was the bit that shocked me the most, there was a stage in the second half where we seem to keep the Ball for 3 or 4 minutes it seemed & the dissallowed Lampard Goal was a superb Team Goal, wrongly dissallowed in my opinion too..

They looked like a completely different side to what they have been over the past year..

What a nice surprise though :o

well it's made qualification a hel_l of a lot easier than it might have been, as i can't see anyone else in the group taking three points from zagreb. what a difference a manager makes - saturday capello was bollocking rooney for dropping too deep looking for the ball, last night he plays up top with fantastic results. walcott was a revelation too, shows how important pace is particularly away from home.

Missed the game due to a storm over my place resulting in the signal being knocked out :o

Saw the goals on the news this morning & must say how impressive Walcott took his goals :D

watch them again here: http://www.eplmatches.com/index.php/2008/0...ing-highlights/

Great goals.

I checked the score after an early morning toilet dash and couldn't believe my eyes, so much so that I had to check again over breakfast.

england just aren't as good as they think they are or as talented as the media makes them out to be. i'd like to see croatia give them a footballing lesson on wednesday.

Well someone gave someone a footballing lesson on Wednesday, but you had it the wrong way round. You must be gutted?

As well as playing some great football, i also admire the way they composed themselves. At times, Croatia where just a bunch of thugs and England didn't get drawn in. The crowd where fairly hostile too. Overall, job very well done. :o

it was a really good performance and an excellent three points, agree completely. was surprised at croatia to be honest, but england just didn't really let them play.

Well someone gave someone a footballing lesson on Wednesday, but you had it the wrong way round. You must be gutted?

they certainly did, absolutely. makes you wonder why they don't do it more often.

and gutted? not at all, just not arsed.

they certainly did, absolutely. makes you wonder why they don't do it more often.

and gutted? not at all, just not arsed.

I see somebody beat me to it, i hate it when work gets in the way of my gloating. Don't worry Stevie, you have another chance to redeem yourself this saturday night. :o

I see somebody beat me to it, i hate it when work gets in the way of my gloating. Don't worry Stevie, you have another chance to redeem yourself this saturday night. :o

haha. believe me man, i have no expectations for saturday, none whatsoever. in fact i go into matches against the mancs with an attitude of hopeless despair, i expect us to play crap and then inevitably at some point make a mistake which lets you score. so anything over and above that is a bonus. if we score, i'll be made up. :D

Fantastic result....I,honestly,thought that England would be lucky to get a draw there.

Qualification for South Africa 2010 looks well within reach now......what a difference one result makes !

Probably our best result since we beat Germany 5-1 seven years ago.

Capello has a nice selection problem when Steven Gerrard regains full fitness.

Capello has a nice selection problem when Steven Gerrard regains full fitness.

Or maybe not so nice when he tries to crowbar lampard and gerrard into the same team and everything falls apart again.

Yep. It never seems to work with them together. Thought Lamps was pretty good overall last night but some poor passing and free kicks.

Or maybe not so nice when he tries to crowbar lampard and gerrard into the same team and everything falls apart again.

true that. you'd think that capello will have the stones to leave one of them on the bench to the benefit of the team overall.

Still along way to go and away in eastern Europe is never easy but we ae looking like a proper team for the first time in years.

I think this is the key, of course the manner of the win was great but yes we look like a proper, balanced, fit, organised and disciplined team. - trade mark England team, a trade mark Capello team.

Long way to go, and I dare say a few 1-0 scrapes yet but that win was so important.