Possible Tourist Visa

Hi,

my parents are coming to Thailand on December 22, and are leaving on January 26, 2005. So it is over the 30 days. However, during this trip they will be travelling to India for 10 days, thus they are leaving the country.

Do they still need a tourist Visa?

If they don't need a visa, how do they show Thai Immigration/Air Canada counter that they are leaving the country because the ticket to India has been bought in Thailand, and is sitting in Bangkok. Should I courier the ticket to them? can I simply fax a copy? or are they ok without it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

my parents are coming to Thailand on December 22, and are leaving on January 26, 2005.  So it is over the 30 days.  However, during this trip they will be travelling to India for 10 days, thus they are leaving the country. 

Do they still need a tourist Visa?

If they don't need a visa,  how do they show Thai Immigration/Air Canada counter that they are leaving the country because the ticket to India has been bought in Thailand, and is sitting in Bangkok.  Should I courier the ticket to them?  can I simply fax a copy? or are they ok without it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

They'll need evidence of a stay less than 30 days or they might have hassles with the airline. The choice is either to get a visa, or send evidence of the outbound flight to them. Then, if pushed, they can show the ticket or a good copy of it on checking in