Looking To Rent A House.

PTYstefan

i am currently living in pattaya,

but i want to get out of here, i have travel to hua hin for a few times now and find it nice, and thinking to move there.

dose any one have any idea were i could find a house to rent, 2 bedrooms???

thank you for your answers

the thing is that i will have to move out of the house by next month from pattaya.

i can go and take a look but still i do not where there is a house i do not be wandering around town and go through every soi street, and loose time and days.

that is why i am trying to plan and meet the owners so i can talk to them when i get there, and not have to wait 2-3 days.

i would thank all for the help and suggestions.

We were faced with the same dilemna a couple of years ago, and I would second johnnyk's response.

You can shorten your search time considerably if you know beforehand whether you want to live in the town centre (ie near the bar district), or further out but still near the beach (say within 1 km), or back in the hills somewhere (think of 20+ mins to the beach or town, by car).

We wanted to live near the beach, but not in the town centre, and we spent only one day searching. We were fortunate to find a suitable place that day, and were able to contact the owner and sign papers immediately.

Our approach was basic -- just drive up and down all the roads and sois looking for "for rent" signs. It worked well for us.

i am currently living in pattaya,

but i want to get out of here, i have travel to hua hin for a few times now and find it nice, and thinking to move there.

dose any one have any idea were i could find a house to rent, 2 bedrooms???

thank you for your answers

You could save a lot of time by just Googling "Hua Hin house rental" now and start searching through the thousands of rentals listed on the Hua Hin real estate web sites. That way you could make a list of what was acceptable in size, location, and price before you come and then just contact the agents and set up appointments for viewing so that you won't waste any of your time when you get here.