The Off Topic Thread

bkkjames

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As this Fred is all about love I would like to share with you some of it.

Have a look and listen to the Mother of...............R

:o

Was kicking a55 at that time and still is, make sure you are a bit :D , ha ha ha!

No lah, no need.

:D

My tooth cracked and fell out before while I was eating fish. I had to spit the fish out on the table and dig through it to find my tooth. The wisdom tooth pushed so much presser it just cracked. But now I feel no more pain, but the other half of the tooth is still there and I can’t stop playing with it.LOL

he was trying to correct your spelling :D it seems that your keyboard suffer from a bad case of AmeriKanism

pet, methinks you mixing with the wrong crowd .... these people learnt English reading it backwards :o

mind you, one could do worse in BKK .... they could be learning Indian-English ... lol

:D that's the vodka after effect .... betcha if you ask her to define the word "sober", she'll draw a blank :o

joke of the day:

Three Bangkokian women had a very late night drinking. They left in the morning and went home. The next day, they all met and compared notes about who was more drunk the night before.

The first says, "I drove straight home and walked into the house. As soon as I got through the door, I blew chunks."

The second said, "hel_l, I got into my car and wrapped my car around the first tree I saw!"

The third says, "I was the most drunk by far. When I got home, I knocked a candle over, and burned the whole house down!"

The room was silent for a moment.

Then, the first girl spoke out again, "Listen girls, I don't think you understand. Chunks is my dog."