Russian Girl Agogo Now Open In Pattaya

Wanraya

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They apparantly all Have work permits to dance, a friend told me no bar fines but u can make your own arrangements with the girls but its pang 3k UP, don't see the value in it myself but each to his own.

I suggest you all start going there leaving the Thai beauties to me. :o

They apparantly all Have work permits to dance, a friend told me no bar fines but u can make your own arrangements with the girls but its pang 3k UP, don't  see the value in it myself but each to his own.

I suggest you all start going there leaving the Thai beauties to me.  :D

I don't believe for one minute that they all have work permits but then again the owner is the same as Polo nightclub.

Another place for coachloads of japs. :o

Russian Ladies everywhere- just walk down Walking Street. Don't think you need a GoGo at any rate if you are interested in Russian ladies.

Right,but have you seen the state of them.I've not seen one I would take home to meet mum.

they use a plasterer to apply their makeup , and dont forget the blackline around the lips . looks like they been eating licorice ~

still the arabs like that sort of thing

Russian Ladies everywhere- just walk down Walking Street. Don't think you need a GoGo at any rate if you are interested in Russian ladies.

Right,but have you seen the state of them.I've not seen one I would take home to meet mum.

they use a plasterer to apply their makeup , and dont forget the blackline around the lips . looks like they been eating licorice ~

still the arabs like that sort of thing

It probably reminds 'em of the Arab birds back home :o

We keep all the nice Russkies over here...shame it is winter now :o

I told my wife about this agogo and she is dead keen on checking it out, she wants to see what a farang lady looks like dancing on a stage.

last time I went to an agogo her Dad came too, it was a real family night out, starting at Dave's Pub.

Do they let Thai ladies in?

Don't worry about Dave..."grasses" are his favorite topic.  Must have been snitched on while having a wank in a school toilet back in his school days.

Eh Up..........who rattled your cage. Always lurking in the shadows aren't you? :o

Edited by thaiflyer1

Don't worry about Dave..."grasses" are his favorite topic.  Must have been snitched on while having a wank in a school toilet back in his school days.

If that was true Magnum PI at least I would of been thinking about girls whilst doing so :o

How about yourself?

Edited by davethailand

I popped in to see for my self last night, one pig ugly girl on stage, fully clothed trying to take them off seductively (not) 7 years first time I have ever walked in and out without buying a drink.

On the other hand went to the beach in soi 15 and wow, fully stocked with new young faces, one friend commented that they must have hijacked a school bus in Issan and bought them down. well worth a look.

If that was true Magnum PI at least I would of been thinking about girls whilst doing so :o

How about yourself?

I would have been thinking about your mother, same as you.

How about yourself?

Well, as this is my first posting here, I have to say, that is way over the top! You can't talk about members Mum's like this..what type of man are you?

If that was true Magnum PI at least I would of been thinking about girls whilst doing so :D

How about yourself?

Well, as this is my first posting here, I have to say, that is way over the top! You can't talk about members Mum's like this..what type of man are you?

He's not a man he's a sad excuse for one.

Getting a bit personal now is'nt he? :o

Edited by davethailand

You pretend to know a lot about me after having been here for the space of two posts.  Or are you trying out a new persona?

I have been a lurker for a long time Sherlock Holmes, but don't worry, I wont be around too much as i have a real job, just a touch bored.....plus its seems you did go over the top, IMHO.

So, what is it that you do for a living, Mother Theresa?

You pretend to know a lot about me after having been here for the space of two posts.  Or are you trying out a new persona?

I have been a lurker for a long time Sherlock Holmes, but don't worry, I wont be around too much as i have a real job, just a touch bored.....plus its seems you did go over the top, IMHO.

So, what is it that you do for a living, Mother Theresa?

If I was, I would be dead......I'm not so I can't be.........U R so good, how much do u charge?