Pattaya United Fc

anothertorres

• 3 months later...

Isn't this the team that the local main "connected" family has bought, Thaksin-style, to improve their profile? Now the local media is full of the stories of these substandard performers, formerly known as Bangphra Coke, as the media owners fall over themselves to force them down our throats as they suck up to those in power.

Isn't this the team that the local main "connected" family has bought, Thaksin-style, to improve their profile? Now the local media is full of the stories of these substandard performers, formerly known as Bangphra Coke, as the media owners fall over themselves to force them down our throats as they suck up to those in power.

So what're the odds?

Ooops, sorry, no betting allowed is there? 55555555

And the result won't be rigged either.

• 1 month later...

anyone making it to Pattaya United games? They are 7 rounds into the season and sitting on 13th spot. Long way to go yet, I'm sure Pattaya will be in the top half of the league soon. by the way the blog changed to a website and is now www.thaileaguefootball.com

anyone making it to Pattaya United games? They are 7 rounds into the season and sitting on 13th spot. Long way to go yet, I'm sure Pattaya will be in the top half of the league soon. by the way the blog changed to a website and is now www.thaileaguefootball.com

absolutely! been to three games so far. will miss this weekend :) wish they kept that new blog updated. i will say, it's nice that part of the PattayaFC website has some english now.

we need some wins, but these draws do help.

incase anyone is making it up to Bangkok for the away game this weekend- Muang Thong United v Pattaya United, the local Muang Thong United farang fans are organising drinks before the game and open invitation to anyone who wants to join

This is the kind of information that I signed up for when joining ThaiVisa. Well Done Nigbon, great stuff.