What Does 4m Thb Buy You In Phuket?

snakehips

Kata Ocean View. Phase 3 also sold out, foundations just completed. Aprox 70k/sqm. Some left in phase 4, construction not started.

Location,L,L

And they are quite sensibly priced, although rather small for a family home. Looks to me like phase 3 building frame complete (6 units), and it's phase 4 with foundation complete. And ground ready for phases 5 & 6. Hard to believe that they are all sold, but that's what they claim. Phases 1 & 2 (the biggest block) have been complete for a while, but I see very few new residents in the neighbourhood. I've heard many are for holiday rent (Italian consortium of 10 units) at sky high day rate prices. I'll be glad when all the building is complete as the construction noise drives me crazy, they work until 22.00 every night.

End of the road is all phase 3, like 3 different buildings/one pool. Phase 4 is opposite you, all behind the green fence, to be completed December 2010 me think. 200 sqm isnt bad for a familyhome :)

Do you know if the dirt-road passing the sauna down to Koktanod is permanent/public? Considered to get something in your area, but I dislike having to use Patak rd several times a day.

200 sqm isnt bad for a familyhome :)

Really ... you think 200 sq m ?? The ones being build in phase 3 are 2 bedroom, each at most 4m x 4m. A combined lounge/kitchen about 5m x 5m. 2 toilet/shower rooms about 2m x 3m. Plus a stupid long hall way. Not so much natural light. Doubt even 120 sq m, but then again I've never actually tape measured. You get what you pay for, but they all have good sea views. Quite well constructed.

You're kidding, right?

Depends on your budget, SB. That's maybe all some buyers want to pay for. But the units being talked about at Ocean View are much smaller than that IMHO, and that was my reasoning for the 'not big enough for family' comment.

Really ... you think 200 sq m ?? The ones being build in phase 3 are 2 bedroom, each at most 4m x 4m. A combined lounge/kitchen about 5m x 5m. 2 toilet/shower rooms about 2m x 3m. Plus a stupid long hall way. Not so much natural light. Doubt even 120 sq m, but then again I've never actually tape measured. You get what you pay for, but they all have good sea views. Quite well constructed.

They are 90-110 sqm each, so 2 next to each other makes approx 200sqm. They are build without internal columns and beams (like in Europe) so the layout is rather flexible.

In Rawai, close to the Evason there is a development that are advertising studio apartments at 1.9 million each.

Might be worth looking into.

What's that get you?  50 sqm...maybe, and for sure no view.  I go by that signage every day.  Wonder when they are going to break ground?