Is Anyone Interested In A Long Term House Swap?

stevehaigh

hi, is anyone interested in a long term (1 year min) house swap with my place in Ko Phangan? my house is 4 bed/5 bath, fantastic sea views and one minute walk to the beach.

you can see the details here: http://2112design.com/houseforsale-kpn.pdf

i'm trying to sell the house but nothing is selling at the moment and i would like some time on the mainland.

i'm looking for a house and location of similar level to my place, preferably in the Cha Am area.

thanks, steve

hi, is anyone interested in a long term (1 year min) house swap with my place in Ko Phangan? my house is 4 bed/5 bath, fantastic sea views and one minute walk to the beach.

i'm trying to sell the house but nothing is selling at the moment and i would like some time on the mainland.

i'm looking for a house and location of similar level to my place, preferably in the Cha Am area.

thanks, steve

Hi Steve,

Interested to see your post.

I have a holiday home in Hua Hin, on a similar scale to yours, 4 bedrooms, plus a staff room, set in a Rai of grounds with a swimming pool. I hadn't thought about swapping it for a year but I would be happy to consider an informal affair where we could get the use of each others places. It would get you an idea of what Hua Hin is all about. I am not on the beach but about 5 mins drive.

If you would like to discuss this further please let me know.

p

thanks, steve

Hi Steve,

Interested to see your post.

I have a holiday home in Hua Hin, on a similar scale to yours, 4 bedrooms, plus a staff room, set in a Rai of grounds with a swimming pool. I hadn't thought about swapping it for a year but I would be happy to consider an informal affair where we could get the use of each others places. It would get you an idea of what Hua Hin is all about. I am not on the beach but about 5 mins drive.

If you would like to discuss this further please let me know.

p

thanks, i'll PM you