Thinking Of Moving To Hua Hin Area: 2 Questions

samsara

Does Maxnet offer their 4mb packages in the Hua Hin area? Need a solid connection for work. Generally, what's the best package available?

Would be in the market for a 1 bedroom condo/apt with seaview for under 15,000. Anything in that range? Links?

Does Maxnet offer their 4mb packages in the Hua Hin area? Need a solid connection for work. Generally, what's the best package available?

Would be in the market for a 1 bedroom condo/apt with seaview for under 15,000. Anything in that range? Links?

Have a look at Hin Nam Sai Suay. Nice pool, gym, sauna and a very good management. They offer service as well. Stayed there about 2 years. Safe, secure place. Paid 13000 baht with a one year contract.

Good luck

Would be in the market for a 1 bedroom condo/apt with sea view for under 15,000. Anything in that range? Links?

Hi,

Use to live in the Hin Nam but ended up moving to VIP after about 3 months. I liked the privacy of VIP. After renting two different units I ended up buying a place there. It is directly on the beach. Has a pool etc. I don't have Hi-speed internet but that is no problem as it is available just have to pay to have it hooked up. It is pay for level of service-- better connection speed costs more.

I have Internet(ADSL) in my house already though 2 beds 1 bath large lot about 1.5 km away(none on beach but very private, safe area, both places avail for rent-- can show

my place its advertised on Thai Visa, http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/?act=show_...3&aid=14040

Link to old photos before furnished http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/search.html&...%5CVIP+Condo%5C

<LI class=fli>Category: <LI>Apartments to rent

• <LI class=fli>Price:
  • 12,000 THB

• <LI class=fli>Posted by:
  • A

• <LI class=fli>Phone number:
  • 314 266 1703

• <LI class=fli>Location:
  • Hua hin cha am, Bangkok

• <LI class=fli>Views:

• <LI class=fli>Expire on:
  • 12/05/2009

1 large bedroom, kitchen, large living room, nice balcony, on beach, pool, amenities. Perfect for budget long termer, student or teacher.

furnished-very nice interior-remodeled from original

Pm me for link to photos

12,000 bht month longer term rentals only

Please follow the earler details on the previous posting link given below