Wanted - 2 Bedroom Monthly Rental In Bangkok.

Hello!

My brother and I are flying in to BKK Dec. 30th and looking for a 2 bedroom, 2 month rental (January and February 2009). We are both single so we don't want to be secluded from the city or in a honeymoon type hotel. We would like to spend no more than B40,000/month and need internet, TV, a kitchen and close to the BTS.

Is there a place you could suggest for us? Any help is greatly appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Jeff

Contact by PM

• 2 months later...

Hello!

My brother and I are flying in to BKK Dec. 30th and looking for a 2 bedroom, 2 month rental (January and February 2009). We are both single so we don't want to be secluded from the city or in a honeymoon type hotel. We would like to spend no more than B40,000/month and need internet, TV, a kitchen and close to the BTS.

Is there a place you could suggest for us? Any help is greatly appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Jeff

Contact by PM

i hv an appartmnet for 18000 at sathorn heart of teh city ..........its a 2 bhk area being 98 sq mts.......lemme kno if you are intrested