Washed The Bike - Just An Excuse To Post Pics

AnthonyR1

no, started off being a productive day...then a couple friends decided lunchtime beers would be a good idea. things went downhill from there. luckily 'someone' drove me and my car home :o only slept for 4 hours :D

Shoulda taken yers wheels for a joyride fill it with LB's and then drop it back at your place. :D

you certainly could of, i was in no condition to do anything about anything :-)

Should have taken the opportunity to pee on the R1.. :D:wai::D

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to be a bit careful washing my 48cyl 2 stroke Kawasaki, getting the plug leads wet and looking for a missfire can take 2 days!!

where on earth did you find that.

what a machine.....reakon it would corner like a mack truck. :D

Only in America!

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/Bos...ss_c3%20502.htm

500kg with 502hp......geez...hope a parachute deploys when braking :o

I have to be a bit careful washing my 48cyl 2 stroke Kawasaki, getting the plug leads wet and looking for a missfire can take 2 days!!

where on earth did you find that.

what a machine.....reakon it would corner like a mack truck. :o

Only in America!

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/Bos...ss_c3%20502.htm

Yup good ole' fashion American muscle. Only needs a 2 speed semi auto box. Thanks to it massive torque. :D

Nice pictures. How fast can bikes like that go?
Well i have done 223mph on a 365bhp turbo hayabusa in 2004,( also rode it on the road to bruntingthorpe where we acheived that figure ) , but things have moved on, check this out,.
Edited by imaneggspurt

Well i have done 223mph on a 365bhp turbo hayabusa in 2004,( also rode it on the road to bruntingthorpe where we acheived that figure ) m,, but things have moved on, check this out,.

dam_n! that's 358km...serious speed!

hayabusas generally aren't my thing but cannot deny that that one is a work of art

Edited by AnthonyR1

Well i have done 223mph on a 365bhp turbo hayabusa in 2004,( also rode it on the road to bruntingthorpe where we acheived that figure ) , but things have moved on, check this out,.

You rode this particular bike?

You rode this particular bike?

Not the one on you tube, as said in my post it was 2004 when i rode the busa,.i have a photo, im trying to find it to add,.

Having ridden at high speed, its a scarey experience as things tend to close in on you & when you get up there a bit, every km/h raises the adrenaline even further. I like speed but 223mph, 356.8km/h is too fast for me. I remember seeing a video of a chain letting go @ 160mph & the results wern't pretty.

Anyway ultra high speeds should only be attempted in controlled situations, perhaps those similar to Sukhumvit Road :o

What kind of tires are rated for 220 MPH?

BTW - a guy on a ZX-12 hit 320 on 5th Gear which he reckoned was a European record. Yeah it was green.

You were doing 357 kph by my calculations. WOW!!!!!

those fast speeds are definitely an experience, sidelines tend to blur a bit and yes things come at you very fast :D but it is a rush that's hard to explain to anyone who hasn't done it.

that jet engine bike, y2k did a run of 400 or 402km or something insane :o i think the strategy at that speed is to close your eyes and hope you don't hit anything :D

those fast speeds are definitely an experience, sidelines tend to blur a bit and yes things come at you very fast :D but it is a rush that's hard to explain to anyone who hasn't done it.

that jet engine bike, y2k did a run of 400 or 402km or something insane :o i think the strategy at that speed is to close your eyes and hope you don't hit anything :D

Yeah, I think you refer to MTT Y2K that uses jet engine.

MTT

mtt.gif

^ that's the 1! it was featured on a discovery channel show (top 10 bikes) and that thing is just nuts! jet engine from a helicopter mounted on a bike...what next? jay leno owns 1, said if cars get too close to the exhaust it melts fairings and bumpers hehehehe, a feature we all need on a bike!

I did 250 down in Pattaya on a rent bike. That was plenty. A puncture - a stray dog - they'll be picking up your parts with a whisk broom.

The most impressive thing about dotcom's achievement is that he actually completed this stunt along walking street one friday night :o

Will they have Jet fuel at the local gas station? Don't think so.... :o

According to the documentry it runs on deisel .

hhhhmmmmm...pretty sure it runs on just about anything that will burn dude.

A bit like the AntR1 on a drinking run.... :D

Ya,I think he is on a dry run today. :D