Kiss Feet?

Jounior88

As a non-thai it's not allways easy to understand the principels of a relation in Thailand. I'll make it short. Feet is seen as dirty in Thailand but I've heard that kissing a girlfriends feet, while at home ofcourse, is only normal and many men in Thailand kiss their girlsfriends feet? True or false?

As a non-thai it's not allways easy to understand the principels of a relation in Thailand. I'll make it short. Feet is seen as dirty in Thailand but I've heard that kissing a girlfriends feet, while at home ofcourse, is only normal and many men in Thailand kiss their girlsfriends feet? True or false?

FALSE........The Thai people(Buddhist) see the feet as dirty and the lowest part of the body,and if you get close enough to her feet,expect a reaction...Not the good kind either...Don't put her handbag on the floor,in the car or home...Although i have argued that if the feet are so lowly,why the heck does she need so many new shoes....? :D Of course,if your woman is young,and not really "Into" Buddhism,then the feet are of little relevance to her,only how nice her shoes are...I have often wondered how foot masseuses go with that kind of work,and their general mental wellbeing...Oh,on the wedding day,your Thai wife will kiss your feet,only once,and don't hold your breath for it to happen again.... :D Besides,there are plenty of better places to kiss your woman,on the lips for instance,less chance of BO... :D And they love it on the hand's,show's love and respect.Good luck :o

I have seen too many dirty feet here from walking around barefoot, with Athletes foot or in flip flops to want to kiss them or suck the toes.

I have been bollocked for using my feet innapropriately too, though, as Tritex says, younger women do not seem to mind so much.

If you have a foot fetish, maybe Thailand is not the best place to be :o

Ok, thank you but I dont have a thaigirlfriend, not yet anyway. :o

The thing is that my friends girlsfriend wanted him to kiss her feet and told him that her old thaiboyfriend allways did that. I told him it sound strange as I said before, feet is seen as dirty. But maybe relationship erases certain rules. Is not very polite to touch someones head, a strangers head would put you in real trouble. But to touch a loved one's is no problem. Thats why I'm asking about the feet kissing here.

Some other thoughts on this subject?

:o An interesting first post.

In relation to the question, I think you will find the answear is no.

I have seen too many dirty feet here from walking around barefoot, with Athletes foot or in flip flops to want to kiss them or suck the toes.

I have been bollocked for using my feet innapropriately too, though, as Tritex says, younger women do not seem to mind so much.

If you have a foot fetish, maybe Thailand is not the best place to be :D

:D:D:o Sooooooooooooo true!!

Ok, thank you but I dont have a thaigirlfriend, not yet anyway. :o

The thing is that my friends girlsfriend wanted him to kiss her feet and told him that her old thaiboyfriend allways did that. I told him it sound strange as I said before, feet is seen as dirty. But maybe relationship erases certain rules. Is not very polite to touch someones head, a strangers head would put you in real trouble. But to touch a loved one's is no problem. Thats why I'm asking about the feet kissing here.

Some other thoughts on this subject?

My bf (Thai) has often tickled and kissed my feet. Has never made me feel like my feet are dirty or a problem. I imagine it depends on each individual really.

My bf (Thai) has often tickled and kissed my feet. Has never made me feel like my feet are dirty or a problem. I imagine it depends on each individual really.

Ok, thank you so much for your answer. Sorry to ask but are you Thai?

Briggsy

No this is not an attempt of trolling.

Any other thoghts?

Ok, thank you so much for your answer. Sorry to ask but are you Thai?

Briggsy

No this is not an attempt of trolling.

Any other thoghts?

Your welcome Briggsy.

No, im not Thai, im British. Of course, im not sure how other Thai would react, just giving my own experience.

Without going too much into detail, I've found certain Thais quite fond of feet in intimate moments.

I think Indian women are in to feet... also I think the head is a no go area in Thailand as well but not sure.

I guess the only way is to try... whatever turns you on but remember repecting other cultures is important and you could even jeapordise the relationship if seen as an insult or sign of disrespect...

Just my thoughts.

Expanded thoughts:-

I'll leave it for my Thai missus to answer (a very Buddhist sort - via her uni degree and her daily thoughts):-

'On a nationwide poll it was considered very romantic, and a great honour, when your boyfriend kisses your feet - it's very nice.'

(No, I don't, though she does like a good foot massage after a tiring day (not so surprisingly; just like anybody else on planet Earth...)

Some of the above answers are stereotypical ones, with little real understanding of Thailand (I'm not claiming to have any understanding, I don't particularly want it, but it makes me sneer / laugh when I read what some 'experts' write), in my humble opinion...

Edited by jasreeve17

If youre feet are nasty Im sure all kinds of excuses will come up, I have very pretty feet... as a man I find this intolerable but what can I do? All my life my girlfriends of various nationalities have fawned over my feet including Thai.... I really dont think you can generalise about Thais for this topic as I have seen absolutely no difference.

FALSE........The Thai people(Buddhist) see the feet as dirty and the lowest part of the body,and if you get close enough to her feet,expect a reaction...Not the good kind either...Don't put her handbag on the floor,in the car or home...Although i have argued that if the feet are so lowly,why the heck does she need so many new shoes....? :D Of course,if your woman is young,and not really "Into" Buddhism,then the feet are of little relevance to her,only how nice her shoes are...I have often wondered how foot masseuses go with that kind of work,and their general mental wellbeing...Oh,on the wedding day,your Thai wife will kiss your feet,only once,and don't hold your breath for it to happen again.... :D Besides,there are plenty of better places to kiss your woman,on the lips for instance,less chance of BO... :D And they love it on the hand's,show's love and respect.Good luck :o

TRUE I often stick her feet in my mouth whole if possible just to show her how crazy it is!! She never objects just calls me ting tong.

I told my wife to put her bag on the floor when driving not on the seat so its harder to see therefore harder to steal if someone walking by at traffic lights wants to smash the glass and grab it.............it now goes on the floor.

TRUE I often stick her feet in my mouth whole if possible just to show her how crazy it is!! She never objects just calls me ting tong.

I told my wife to put her bag on the floor when driving not on the seat so its harder to see therefore harder to steal if someone walking by at traffic lights wants to smash the glass and grab it.............it now goes on the floor.

Yeah,but you probably do a lot of other weird thing's to,didn't you know Yaba makes you crazy? :D But seriously,if i put my wife's bag on the floor...Firework's for all!! I have never ever EVER put someone elses foot in my mouth...My own foot...Sure...But no one elses :wai:

Why are feet seen as dirty?

I asked my wife the same question when we first met.I tried to explain to her that your feet are of incredible importance,imagine life with no feet... :D I am sure that people born without feet/ landmine victims sadly realise the importance.But there is no arguing when it comes to religion,commonsense flys out the window......And no amount of reasoning works... :o