Another Farang Murdered By Thai Wife

sassienie

My wife told me that it was annouced on Thai channel 3 TV that a Farang has been murdered by his Thai wife a couple of days ago.

Unfortunately she only caught part of the story.

Does anyone have any details?

A sad story.

I'm sure our new TV sponsor will be providing us with all the latest facts. :o

I think the Nation caption of that picture got it completely wrong. That lady does have a British husband, but stands accused of masterminding the killing of an American guy whom was going to sue the lady and her British husband. Well, I guess she could have ordered her husband dead, too. But, I think they just got it wrong.

Edit: And that story is covered in the American shot in Hua Hin thread in News Clippings.

And of course the Bangkok Post got it right the first time, as opposed to...

Edited by Jimjim

So, it could be the Donald Whiting case or it could be yet another one. Does anybody read the Thai Language newspapers online or in print to see if the OP's wife is talking about this or something completely different?

I think the Nation caption of that picture got it completely wrong. That lady does have a British husband, but stands accused of masterminding the killing of an American guy whom was going to sue the lady and her British husband. Well, I guess she could have ordered her husband dead, too. But, I think they just got it wrong.

Edit: And that story is covered in the American shot in Hua Hin thread in News Clippings.

And of course the Bangkok Post got it right the first time, as opposed to...

Yes, I think you're right. I read the story in both papers and it was clear one of them had put the facts through the blender and it appeared to be the Nation.......surprise surprise. :o

So, it could be the Donald Whiting case or it could be yet another one. Does anybody read the Thai Language newspapers online or in print to see if the OP's wife is talking about this or something completely different?

Yes it`s the Donald Whiting case.

Later on the case appeared on the news again.

Sorry, my wife was only half right.

My wife told me that it was annouced on Thai channel 3 TV that a Farang has been murdered by his Thai wife a couple of days ago.

Unfortunately she only caught part of the story.

Does anyone have any details?

After reading the followup posts, I now revert to your Original Post. For what reason did YOUR wife bring this too YOUR attention. It appears that this is a well publicised story(Donald Whiting)....................... Not reading anything into it................... well, yes I am.......... are you packing your bags yet............... 555............... good luck..