Thai Style Relationship

a2396

I have a femaile Thai friend, who I have known for about two years & we have developed a sort of a relationship. I see her a few times per week & it would seem that she is something of a girlfriend & she seems to be OK with that term. However, she has established definate "boundries" as to how close this relationship should get. Time we spend together is quite good and we have very good compatibility, physically & emotionally. She will say she does not want to get married at one time and other times she will say she would like to have children. She recently stated that she preferred to have a "Thai Style" relationship, as she referred to it. I assume this means both parties are free to GIK away with no questions asked, whenever & wherever. Anyone else encountered this term?? This is not my preference for this relationship, as I would like to evolve into something more meaningfull.

So this is in addition to your 'darling' at college who may be shagging a katoey?

Not the one who isn't answering her phone at weekends...you've known her about a year?

Sounds like you already have a 'Thai style' relationship with your women..... :o

Edited by 473geo

So this is in addition to your 'darling' at college who may be shagging a katoey?

Not the one who isn't answering her phone at weekends...you've known her about a year?

Sounds like you already have a 'Thai style' relationship with your women..... :o

The college girl has been history for several months. The present one in question now answers her phone on weekends, most of the time. Any more questions? Tell me about your trouble free & trustworthy relationships with Thai women.

Sounds like you already have a 'Thai style' relationship with your women..... :D

The college girl has been history for several months. The present one in question now answers her phone on weekends, most of the time. Any more questions? Tell me about your trouble free & trustworthy relationships with Thai women.

my my ......u r changing your girls like changing your underwears.

Is this your third girl or forth... in a year?.....what happened to that nurse then? :o

Edited by teacup

Sounds like you already have a 'Thai style' relationship with your women..... :D

Is this your third girls in a year?.....what happened to that nurse then? :o

Changing GF's is not my favorite past-time. I would prefer one stready & relaible. I wolud expect most of these women could top me, who change BF's by the hour. In any case, about the student Nurse... We are still friends and talk by phone quite frequently. We have good communication in part, because her English is high level. She admits to her involvement with a Thai guy (another student), while she was seeing me. She says she has had numerous fights with him and has now broken it off with him, in part because he could not remember when her birthday was, which is coming up in March. I suppose she had some degree of seriousness with him, since he had been to meet her parents 4 times in the past few months. I think this (the Thai Style) is only my second GF this year by the way. Two years ago, I was involved with one who also had a Thai BF going at the same time she was seeing me, and after I split with her, she got herself pregnant with his baby. He has since ditched her (she says) and they both are out of a job. They certainly know how to make the most of opportunity.

Is this your third girl or forth... in a year?.....what happened to that nurse then? :o

He only changes his underwear 3x a year? Is this a new trend the girls are going for these days? must try it.

I am not sure why it matters if he is changing girlfriends or not, sometimes you have to sort through the chaff to find the wheat :o

Just curious as to why you don't just ask your girlfriend what she means by a "Thai style" relationship? I am not sure what she means, it could be several things. Perhaps it means just giks, perhaps it means, cheat on me and I feed your willy to the ducks. Only she can know what she is referring to and I think you should just ask her.

Find out the answer and proceed from there.

I have a femaile Thai friend, who I have known for about two years & we have developed a sort of a relationship. I see her a few times per week & it would seem that she is something of a girlfriend & she seems to be OK with that term. However, she has established definate "boundries" as to how close this relationship should get. Time we spend together is quite good and we have very good compatibility, physically & emotionally. She will say she does not want to get married at one time and other times she will say she would like to have children. She recently stated that she preferred to have a "Thai Style" relationship, as she referred to it. I assume this means both parties are free to GIK away with no questions asked, whenever & wherever. Anyone else encountered this term?? This is not my preference for this relationship, as I would like to evolve into something more meaningfull.

why are you asking us what SHE meant?

I am not sure why it matters if he is changing girlfriends or not, sometimes you have to sort through the chaff to find the wheat :o

Just curious as to why you don't just ask your girlfriend what she means by a "Thai style" relationship? I am not sure what she means, it could be several things. Perhaps it means just giks, perhaps it means, cheat on me and I feed your willy to the ducks. Only she can know what she is referring to and I think you should just ask her.

Her definition,as near as I can determine, was that a "western" relationship was to close and confining with requirements of "accountability" to each other. My interpretation is that she wants freedom do do whatever she wishes without any scrutiny. I presume I can do the same. "Up to her" if she wants this, however, I have a problem with giving her money with such a non-commital relationship. It is likely to proceed to a dead end from my point of view. I was curious if any others had heard this term "Thai Style" or she just invented it?

Seems good advice to me LH. If he doesn't know what she is talking about how in he11 is he gonna try to move forward.

Her claiming its a Thai style relationship is complete crap, they have monogamous relationships, that has nothing to do with culture. Ask her EXACTLY what she meant. I've never met a Thai girl that didn't first try to nail me down into a monogamous relationship, it would be up to me to talk them out of that.

What about her family ? does she see you as a nice accessory but when it comes to marrying then she would revert to a Thai guy ? I've seen that in loads of women from many different countries and between social classes as well.

If I read right and you are sleeping with her then these boundaries as you term them must relate to future plans and not to the present as you are as intimate as you can get. Is that just pressure from you or does she need a few years of freedom before settling down ?

Hard to say without knowing her and having more information.

You have found a girl that dosen't want to get married? Snap her up while you can, you might not be so lucky again.

yep, sounds to me like she is just using you for sex. I feel very sorry for u. :o

I wonder how many other people are also doing this, shes probably had more priks than a pin cushion.......OP, sounds like this is 'up to you' to sort out.

Edited by neverdie

What about her family ? does she see you as a nice accessory but when it comes to marrying then she would revert to a Thai guy ? I've seen that in loads of women from many different countries and between social classes as well.

If I read right and you are sleeping with her then these boundaries as you term them must relate to future plans and not to the present as you are as intimate as you can get. Is that just pressure from you or does she need a few years of freedom before settling down ?

Her preferance would no douibt be to marry a rich Thai man. I am neither. However, she is from the "wrong side of the tracks" (ie, from a poor Issan family, to be marriage bait for a rich Thai), She also was a Mia Noi to a rich Thai for 3 years and I would think this might tarnish her credentials for marriage a bit. Although, she has said numerous times she does not want to get married (probably just not to me). Her "boundries" apply to the relationship as it is now, by the way, with restrictions as to how often we see each other. I think she wants maximum free time to search for the "golden goose".

Her preferance would no douibt be to marry a rich Thai man. I am neither. However, she is from the "wrong side of the tracks" (ie, from a poor Issan family, to be marriage bait for a rich Thai), She also was a Mia Noi to a rich Thai for 3 years and I would think this might tarnish her credentials for marriage a bit. Although, she has said numerous times she does not want to get married (probably just not to me). Her "boundries" apply to the relationship as it is now, by the way, with restrictions as to how often we see each other. I think she wants maximum free time to search for the "golden goose".

I think she already has found her Golden Duck but you are better in bed. Take it as compliment. Enjoy your space.

I am not sure why it matters if he is changing girlfriends or not, sometimes you have to sort through the chaff to find the wheat :D

Her definition,as near as I can determine, was that a "western" relationship was to close and confining with requirements of "accountability" to each other. My interpretation is that she wants freedom do do whatever she wishes without any scrutiny. I presume I can do the same. "Up to her" if she wants this, however, I have a problem with giving her money with such a non-commital relationship. It is likely to proceed to a dead end from my point of view. I was curious if any others had heard this term "Thai Style" or she just invented it?

However, you have a problem with giving her money with such non-commital relationship :o

You have found a girl that dosen't want to get married? Snap her up while you can, you might not be so lucky again.

yep, sounds to me like she is just using you for sex. I feel very sorry for u. :o

Yes, now I know what women feel like when they accuse men of treating them like sexual objects, ha, ha. She complemented me once that "I play good", but that did not and does not equate to more time with her in bed. Therefore, I assume she has got others for different days of the week. If not, she is quite a squirrel (odd duck).

Yes, now I know what women feel like when they accuse men of treating them like sexual objects, ha, ha. She complemented me once that "I play good", but that did not and does not equate to more time with her in bed. Therefore, I assume she has got others for different days of the week. If not, she is quite a squirrel (odd duck).

Mate, has it not crossed your mind that maybe she's a Hooker and your just one of her play things. It wouldn't be uncommon now would it ?

Don't let it go to your head mate. I have seen many a man who thought he was the cat's meow only to find out that his harem actually turned out to be a muffin baking and diving group of 4 who just like the LCD and aircon in his apartment. :D

She probably does not want commitment yet, but she still wants her pasty smashed once in a while, that's what she has got you for. Mate, you truly are privileged.

Thank you for the compliment. However, as others have pointed out, I may not be the only one and I doubt that I am. Women can get all the sex they want for free & man will often pay for it. Most men don't generally have such opportunity.

She probably does not want commitment yet, but she still wants her pasty smashed once in a while, that's what she has got you for. Mate, you truly are privileged.

Thank you for the compliment. However, as others have pointed out, I may not be the only one and I doubt that I am. Women can get all the sex they want for free & man will often pay for it. Most men don't generally have such opportunity.

Speak for yourself mate, speak for yourself.

I get a few girls asking me for free sex and i get a few drinks paid for me courtesy of sponsors.Always find out how many sponsors they have,the more the betetr chance of a free drink and great sex.Always offer the girl your professional help in the internet cafe to gain more money from them,its a blast.Some even give me their email name and password and i send the relys,awesome fun.