Renewal Of One-year Marriage Extension

:D I read the topic about extension of marriage visa and I'm really wondering about it as I'm 64 years and first had retirement extension then had to switch to marriage extension last year. When I re-apply what papers do I need. I have pension of 60,000 baht a year without any bank balance and receive my funding via ATM Visa machines. :o Thanks for some info! I live near Alanyaprathet and I must say that the last marriage extension took four months to receive out here!

You will need a document from your home country, confirming your monthly pension,

and this will need to be certified by your embassy in Bangkok.

In addition you will need:

Application form plus photo

Passport - copy of all pages used since last visa.

Marriage Certificate

Wife’s household papers

Wife’s id card

Processing takes between 4 and 6 weeks.

:D I read the topic about extension of marriage visa and I'm really wondering about it as I'm 64 years and first had retirement extension then had to switch to marriage extension last year.  When I re-apply what papers do I need.  I have pension of 60,000 baht a year without any bank balance and receive my funding via ATM Visa machines.  :o Thanks for some info! I live near Alanyaprathet and I must say that the last marriage extension took four months to receive out here!

The most important thing that you must have is your wife and she agrees that you provide support. Other than that you will need all items used for first extension (except family photos if they were required) but copies of home register and other times should not be required unless a change (although if you are doing upcountry that may not be the case). Do not believe Immigration is really happy with no bank account and atm only usage so that may be reason for long approval process.