Suggest Any Great House/condo For Rent In Rayong?

I am currently working in the Rayong Ind. Park (Mabkha), want to rent a house or condo, monthly budget is 6,000~10,000 THB. I do have a car, dont need to be closed to beach, but require good security and kitchen (my wife is coming soon). Any suggestion?

Actually, I have checked several "English" apartment websites, Rayong has no much choices, and the price is too high. I asked some local, they said about 6,000~8,000 can rent a nice house in Rayong, that's why I thought a very nice one would be somewhere around 10,000 THB.

Many thanks in advance! :o

• 3 months later...

I am currently working in the Rayong Ind. Park (Mabkha), want to rent a house or condo, monthly budget is 6,000~10,000 THB. I do have a car, dont need to be closed to beach, but require good security and kitchen (my wife is coming soon). Any suggestion?

Actually, I have checked several "English" apartment websites, Rayong has no much choices, and the price is too high. I asked some local, they said about 6,000~8,000 can rent a nice house in Rayong, that's why I thought a very nice one would be somewhere around 10,000 THB.

Many thanks in advance! :)

I'm also looking for some house or condo in Rayong for long time rent, so any information will be great.

There's a nice building next to the Rayong Orchid Hotel, but a little pricey. Units are 8,000-12,000 baht/month, with kitchen. The building has its own 24-hour air-conditioned fitness room and a great restaurant on the ground floor. Vacancies are understandably rare.

Did you know any name of that building or a web address, and are the apartments fully furnished ?

• 3 weeks later...

I think you need to get in the car and drive around, with a Thai speaking friend.

Many places are not advertised, they just put a For Rent notice on the gate.

It will also help you get an idea of the area.