Anyone Recieved This?

Hi

Has anyone else who's house is up for sale recieved a e-mail like this.I have a bad feeling that its some type of scam.I asked the sender where he/they saw my advert but this simple request was answered by the below :o

Thanks for Your mail,

The Person in question is Prince Waleed Bin Talal Kingdom Holding Company PO Box 10053, Jubail, 31961 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.And at the same time in Power,and he needs to Purchase Villas, or Landed Property in your Country.Therefore,we have view your property and the prince likes it,we would like to have you as our Oversea agent,who will help source other good property in other country and your country too,and other related information's,including the pricing.

The Money to purchase this property will be claimed by you,after we must have made some kind of agreement,pertaining this agency,and at the same time get your personal identification. Once i get a green light from you as per your readiness to conclude this transaction with us as our agent and claim the money on our behalf,i will forward the agreement as prepared by our lawyer ,and copy a will be sent to you for signing,and sending back to us Ok?

And a deposit Certificate, will be given to you as proof of the Financial deposit for the Purchase.which will also help and assist you claiming the money for the purchase,where the Prince Waleed Bin Talal deposited the funds.

This he did for he protection because of he position in the office.so, you will handle the whole thing with care,and based on the trust we shall have on you.you have agreed in principle we will give you 2% of this amount.

Then after the purchase you will send me a letter of invitation to obtain visa to come over to your country for viewing of the property and signing of the title papers.

Do send your prices and pictures immediately his highness is looking at investing close to 5 Million dollars.

Please I will require from you immediately your full name, full address and current telephone number for easy communication, occupation and marital status. Sort of identification international passport or drivers’ license or work id scan and send via email attachment for our lawyer to prepare the memorandum Of understanding(MOU) agreement.

Best Regards,

Daniel Edison.

Hi

Has anyone else who's house is up for sale recieved a e-mail like this.I have a bad feeling that its some type of scam.I asked the sender where he/they saw my advert but this simple request was answered by the below :o

Thanks for Your mail,

The Person in question is Prince Waleed Bin Talal Kingdom Holding Company PO Box 10053, Jubail, 31961 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.And at the same time in Power,and he needs to Purchase Villas, or Landed Property in your Country.Therefore,we have view your property and the prince likes it,we would like to have you as our Oversea agent,who will help source other good property in other country and your country too,and other related information's,including the pricing.

The Money to purchase this property will be claimed by you,after we must have made some kind of agreement,pertaining this agency,and at the same time get your personal identification. Once i get a green light from you as per your readiness to conclude this transaction with us as our agent and claim the money on our behalf,i will forward the agreement as prepared by our lawyer ,and copy a will be sent to you for signing,and sending back to us Ok?

And a deposit Certificate, will be given to you as proof of the Financial deposit for the Purchase.which will also help and assist you claiming the money for the purchase,where the Prince Waleed Bin Talal deposited the funds.

This he did for he protection because of he position in the office.so, you will handle the whole thing with care,and based on the trust we shall have on you.you have agreed in principle we will give you 2% of this amount.

Then after the purchase you will send me a letter of invitation to obtain visa to come over to your country for viewing of the property and signing of the title papers.

Do send your prices and pictures immediately his highness is looking at investing close to 5 Million dollars.

Please I will require from you immediately your full name, full address and current telephone number for easy communication, occupation and marital status. Sort of identification international passport or drivers' license or work id scan and send via email attachment for our lawyer to prepare the memorandum Of understanding(MOU) agreement.

Best Regards,

Daniel Edison.

Unless your property is a palace, I don't really think this prince (time.com/time/2001/influentials/ybalwaleed.html) would bother..

Prince Waleed Bin Talal is a member of the Saudi Royal family. Has been called the "Warren Buffet of Saudi Arabia".

He ranks 19th in the worlds billionaires.

He might be pretty pissed if he finds out someone is using his name in a scam.

Should not be difficult to get his email address. Send him a copy of the email you received and see what response you get.

edit to correct spelling error

Edited by BEENTHEREDONETHAT

Hi

Thanks for Your mail,

Please I will require from you immediately your full name, full address and current telephone number for easy communication, occupation and marital status. Sort of identification international passport or drivers’ license or work id scan and send via email attachment for our lawyer to prepare the memorandum Of understanding(MOU) agreement.

Best Regards,

Daniel Edison.

its just a scam proberly from Nigerians,ive had lottery scams saying ive won $18,000,000 and its same old bullshit they want your details,listen to everyone else mate on the forum and press delete and ignore it

Al-Walid now owns the yacht Kingdom 5KR, which is the 85.9-meter (282-foot) yacht originally built as the "Nabila" for Saudi billionaire, Adnan Khashoggi. She subsequently posed as the Flying Saucer, the yacht of James Bond villain Largo in the film Never Say Never Again. The yacht was later sold to Donald Trump, who renamed it Trump Princess. Al-Walid bought the yacht after Trump's second bankruptcy.[7]

He has ordered a new yacht currently known as the New Kingdom 5KR which will be about 170 meters (557 feet) long and will cost $500+ million. The yacht is rendered by Lindsay Designs and is expected to be delivered in 2009.[8]

He owns 300 cars and has been rumored to own a diamond-covered Mercedes SL600 worth an estimated $4.8 million. This, however, is a popular hoax email that has been circulating the internet since 2006 in different forms.[9]

From wikipedia - see last sentence.

If in doubt google it - adding the words "hoax+email"

The Person in question is Prince Waleed Bin Talal Kingdom Holding Company PO Box 10053, Jubail, 31961 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

The Post Box is in the Royal Commission part of Jubail. Kingdom Holding Company is headquartered in Riyadh. I presume they simply saw the Royal Commission postcode and thought it would be a respectable address. If they ask you to send anything to the Post Box PM me and I'll get the Jubail police to pull them in; I doubt they will thought, as I doubt they're in Saudi at all.

Definately a scam, I have received 4 similar to this over the last 3 months. Also watch out for the name Emmanuel Isu who portrays hmself as a top government official in Nigeria and another by the name Charles Henderson of Malaysia.