Getting Marriage O Visa In Singapore Or Kl?

I am thinking of marrying my Thai girlfriend in February and then take her to Singapore and Kuala Lumpur for a trip. Meanwhile to get the marriage O multiple visa there.

I plan to take her first to Singapore then to KL for the trip. Does anyone know which Thai embassy is better and quicker in processing visa? and how many days does it take to issue the marriage O multiple visa in Singapore or KL??

I am thinking of marrying my Thai girlfriend in February and then take her to Singapore and Kuala Lumpur for a trip. Meanwhile to get the marriage O multiple visa there.

I plan to take her  first to Singapore then to KL for the trip. Does anyone know which Thai embassy is better and quicker in processing visa? and how many days does it take to issue the marriage O multiple visa in Singapore or KL??

In one day come back the next. They are not going to be too keen to give you a multiple entry visa because they'll consider that you are trying to avoid the financial obligations that attach to a support visa. Penang might be easier for you if that is the way you want to go.

I plan to take her  first to Singapore then to KL for the trip. Does anyone know which Thai embassy is better and quicker in processing visa? and how many days does it take to issue the marriage O multiple visa in Singapore or KL??

It take one day (Apply Day 1 morning, get the Visa Day 2 afternoon).

You should be applying for a single entry visa with a view to extending it

based on 400K in the bank or an income of 40K a month.

Either KL of Singapore should be able to do the job. Make sure you have the marriage certificate with you, and have a copy of you wife's passport ready as well.

If you really want the multi-entry entry then follow the Dr's advice and to to Penang.

Apply one morning, collect the next day in the afternoon is the normal timing at all locations