Where Can I Find A Provider Of Corporate Gifts / Company Gifts / Logo Print On Stationary And Usb Sticks?

bombis

Only topic so far i found is this one here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Buy-Premium-...-Ba-t89508.html

but its quite old already. What I am looking for are providers of corporate gifts, stationary and usb sticks with printed company logo to be exact.

I found bangkokgift.com online but they are very slow in answering or handing out prices. I had a catalogue of a company that stocks maybe 10% of the products they advertise.

Has anybody any decent shop that does this?? Would be great (not necessary) though if they even have a shop where one could go and check out samples.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi,

We have a couple of websites that we supply promotional branded merchandise and we can deliver to Bangkok. Please see our websites below;

www.internetbuyerdirect.co.uk

www.usbfactory.co.uk

If you have any questions, you can either use the contact us forms on our websites, or email me directly at andy at communication4 dot co dot uk.

Thanks.

Hi, I can help you by promotional and advertisement business items with quite big range of items just let me know all details from items and quantity for go on.

In Bkk possible see the show room.

Please contact me privacy for more information.

Edited by Aatsi