Has Anyone Sold Their Condo Lately?

Didn't sell, but bought a 1-bedroom unit last December.

Told the agent what I wanted, and gave a budget. Unit was sourced out within 2 weeks. Signed sales and purchase contract, and transferred within 2 weeks.

Hi Trogers;

What agent did you use? a Thai one of Farang?

Cheers

Didn't sell, but bought a 1-bedroom unit last December.

Told the agent what I wanted, and gave a budget. Unit was sourced out within 2 weeks. Signed sales and purchase contract, and transferred within 2 weeks.

Hi Trogers;

What agent did you use? a Thai one of Farang?

Cheers

The agent is Thai. Actually, I bought an earlier 2-bedroom unit from them in Sep last year, thus I already knew them and was looking for a 1-bedroom unit in the same project.

I bought my first condo unit through an expat agent in Jul last year. It is a 2-bedroom unit in Sukhumvit 24. I did the same thing: gave the agent a budget, and brief description and preferred location of what I was looking for. I only acquire old condo units (between Asoke and Prakhanong) - over 10 years old. So, site like Prakard.com does not help me.

Edited by trogers

"I am after some tips on the best way to sell my Bkk condo."

Contact the rental/sales office in your condo building. I used CBRE to purchase the condo that I'm currently living in. Their client was living in Tibet and, as far as I know, completed the sale - through an attorney - without ever returning to Thailand. One word of caution, if the buyer knows that an absentee landlord is selling a condo, lower your sales price expectation. When I heard than the seller was living in Tibet, I lowballed him (8.5M ask vs 6m bid) - and he reluctantly accepted.