Changing Schools-transferring Visas

I apologize if this question has been asked already but I did not find a clear answer to my question. I am currently working for a goverment school for 2 years but planning to work for a different school soon. I have a valid non-immigrant B visa and valid working permit as well. What do I have to do to extend my visa? I believe I have to hand in my working permit, get a form in return (is it TM10 or Tor Dor 10?) and show this form along with my passport and letter of employment to immigration to extend the visa. Is that right? Do I also need to provide my teaching licence to extend the visa?

Thanks in advance for your help. :o

You need a NEW WP from your NEW employer I think! They'll also need to get their half of the TL so basically the process will begin again unless your new employer get's their act together.

It is possible to transfer from one school to another without leaving the country, in practice though most teachers have to leave get a new Non-imm B and start all over again!

At most you'll get 7 to 14 days extension from Imm and then your new employer will need to get you further extensions to have time enough to do what needs to be done.

Possible, but not easy IMO!

I apologize if this question has been asked already but I did not find a clear answer to my question. I am currently working for a goverment school for 2 years but planning to work for a different school soon. I have a valid non-immigrant B visa and valid working permit as well. What do I have to do to extend my visa? I believe I have to hand in my working permit, get a form in return (is it TM10 or Tor Dor 10?) and show this form along with my passport and letter of employment to immigration to extend the visa. Is that right? Do I also need to provide my teaching licence to extend the visa?

Thanks in advance for your help.  :D

From your old school, you'll need to get forms Sor Chaw 11, Sor Chaw 18, and when thet cancel your WPermit, the MOE will send a Tor Dor 10 to your old school. They should then pass this onto you. Don't forget to get your original, Permanent Teachers Licence from your old school. Actually I will be doing the same thing in April.

Good luck to the pair of us!! :o

Cheers

Thanks for both answers :o. What are the two forms Sor Chaw 11, Sor Chaw 18 about? I am not sure if they have them actually. I even have doubts whether my school got me a teaching licence as well. I never saw it. I know that it is necessary for the WP but many goverments schools do not bother going through the process! However, I do have a valid WP.

Thanks again!