Atm Visa Withdrawals From Tfb

I am of the belief that a couple of withdrawals have been made from Thai Farmers Bank that I have not made.

Is there a way of checking which branch is used by using the information from my on line banking with the information below?

THAI FARMERS B/SAI THAILAND REF 121 1038657*** ATM

THAI FARMERS B/SAI THAILAND REF 127 1011204*** ATM

Thanks for any info :)

Hi, By Thai Farmers bank, I take it you mean Kasikorn? Seem to remember reading some posts on here at the start of the year where a couple of posters had money withdrawn from their Kasikorn accounts at ATMs, one chap had never been to the place where the withdrawal had taken place, and the other hadn't even been in Thailand, and had lost a great deal of money. Tried searching, but my Internet speed is only 33 kbps, so I'd suggest you read through some of the posts.

Can't your local Branch give you this information? or if you're outside Thailand, I think kasikorn have a help cntre phone line, probably gives the number on their internet site.

Hope this helps.

Hi, By Thai Farmers bank, I take it you mean Kasikorn? Seem to remember reading some posts on here at the start of the year where a couple of posters had money withdrawn from their Kasikorn accounts at ATMs, one chap had never been to the place where the withdrawal had taken place, and the other hadn't even been in Thailand, and had lost a great deal of money. Tried searching, but my Internet speed is only 33 kbps, so I'd suggest you read through some of the posts.

Can't your local Branch give you this information? or if you're outside Thailand, I think kasikorn have a help cntre phone line, probably gives the number on their internet site.

Hope this helps.

To be honest I was not sure if the K bank could use those same codes to identify the branch.

I have noticed that this year I have 3 suspect withdrawals. Thing is, I cannot be sure it was me or not.

I've had a lot of problems of late (no real excuse, I know) but I honestly cannot remember last week making 2 withdrawals. One on Tuesday and then a second on Friday. Both of 5K baht.

My lifestyle does not have me spending that much (10K) in less than a week with no special items bought. 5k with no rent etc is the norm.

Looking back at my bank statements on line I see the same thing has happened 3 times this year (March, April, May) and that is as far back as I can check. Each time 2 or 3 days apart and exactly the same amounts.

I'll search for the thread you mentioned. Thanks for that :)