Crime Gang Caught

Beardog

(From the burglary in Bang Sare in January). We got back from Chonburi court for 1 of the 3 guys caught(out of 5) & found out that the bust has netted 31 people involved in a crime ring from Pattaya to Sattahib area. They have 10 more suspects to round up. The juvenile that we went to court over sang like a lark & gave the lot up. The gang were nailed for motorcycle theft Yabba & a myriad of other crimes.

After seeing the interrogation techniques I can see why.

Ordinarily the juvenile would only get up to a year- but the family put their house up to bail their son out & he jumped bail on Motorcycle theft charges.the prosecutor told us he will most likely get jail till he is 20 & be sent to do military stint in the deep south of out at 24 years old & still have to do his time in the army as required to Thai males.

Nice to know every now & then it doesn't work out to a kamoies advantage . They even gave us a generous 200 baht back for 1/2 of the bus fare home! OOOOOOH

Barry

Edited by Beardog

My sentiments exactly.

unfortunately like the mafia one Don falls & 2 come to claim his place. At least the idiots that stole the camera & thought the camera wasn't working were kind enough to take pictures of the address or location of the stash house & some great 8 x 10's I blew up of the gunman puffing up some yabba. The police were grateful as the pics can be an extra 20 year enhancement upon a 20 year sentence.

Edit : While the lcd no longer works the 14 pictures & videos(very short clips) still transferred the data that was able to download off the storage chip!

Edited by Beardog