Hua Hin, Price Per M² ?

Hello,

I Would like to move to Hua Hin, i looked at siam property (http://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&q=siam+property+hua+hin&meta=&aq=0&oq=siam+property) but the prices are really high, what should be the price per m² in Hua Hin for a villa with swiming pool, jaccuzi (space for buy one is ok too) and a huge living room ?

I'm looking into the price of 10 000 to 15 000 B per m², at the websites the prices are really more high like 30 000 to 40 000 per m² (same as a condo in Bangkok !).

Johan,

For a "villa" with large living room etc. your prices of 10 to 15,000 / sqm would only cover the basic construction cost for the bare shell, add to that... all finishings, bathrooms, kitchen, pool + jacuzzi, garden, electric, water, perimiter walls, gates + railings and of course the land!! and 30,000 / sqm becomes quite realistic and reasonable for a ready to move in Villa!

Hello,

I Would like to move to Hua Hin, i looked at siam property (http://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&q=siam+property+hua+hin&meta=&aq=0&oq=siam+property) but the prices are really high, what should be the price per m² in Hua Hin for a villa with swiming pool, jaccuzi (space for buy one is ok too) and a huge living room ?

I'm looking into the price of 10 000 to 15 000 B per m², at the websites the prices are really more high like 30 000 to 40 000 per m² (same as a condo in Bangkok !).

I have property in HH.

Landprices vary from 250 baht/sqm to 25.000 baht/sqm depending on area. Close to beach and town like I prefere is the last price. Basic building 15.000 baht sqm. Nice things 20.000 baht sqm.

Beachfront condos from 60.000 baht/sqm, beachfront in town center (not 5-7 km north or south) 100.000 baht/sqm

Hello,

I have property in HH.

Landprices vary from 250 baht/sqm to 25.000 baht/sqm depending on area. Close to beach and town like I prefere is the last price. Basic building 15.000 baht sqm. Nice things 20.000 baht sqm.

Beachfront condos from 60.000 baht/sqm, beachfront in town center (not 5-7 km north or south) 100.000 baht/sqm

You can get land for just 76000 baht a rai halfway between hua hin, cha-am 47 baht per m2

The land price depends on the location and if water, electric, roads and if the plot is seperated already that it can be transferred. So i talk about a good development.

At an average development 5-7 mins drive to let's say Market village will cost you 12000 - 15000 Baht/m2.

The building costs depend on the quality of the building. So, the average costs per m2 will cost 13000 baht to .......whatever you have in your mind, at such a development.

Costs for a pool are arround 13000- 16000 baht per m3.

Remember that you are a rare species of mankind right now, a customer. So i bet that you can, if you bargain, make a great hit.

One very important point that is often forgot is that the plot you want to buy is seperated already, so that it could be transferred at the land office tomorrow. Most of the developments there haven't done that yet because it costs a lot of money. But they sell like there is no tomorrow. In this case you can not get an adress, no insurance, no blue book (which you need to get the yellow one). Then officially the house does not exist.

Hope i was a little help

Many thanks :-)

That's why all the houses are in the 30 to 40K range, they are all fully furnished with High quality stuff.

I can't found a house without furnitures in the 10 to 15K range ?

You can find a nice house in HH at 3 mill baht. 6-8 km from town center and 3 km from beach. New, no furniture. Normally not listd with agents, so take a trip to HH and drive around.

Soi 6 area.

Valle starts at 2,5 mill. A bit sunday slow this morning, so I dont remember all the names but there are quite a few

Edited by katabeachbum

Hello,

Hi, you will not likely get anything decent at those prices in Hua Hin, Maybe something thats in poor condition or has poor services supplied. My house is 140m2 with Pool and Jacuzzi and for sale at 3.6, it is very much cheaper than most comparable in the area as I need to move to Bkk for work reasons.

Most developers say the market is slow but there are still buyers, they have no intention of reducing their prices.

Most developers say the market is slow but there are still buyers, they have no intention of reducing their prices

Many times they have to reduce their price. Banks are putting them under pressure.

Interesting that noone talks about plot seperation as it seems to me that it is the biggest problem.