Kawasaki Big Bike Stock

kirky

Just popped by the Phuket dealer again...katabeachbum you were right, deposit he is now saying 50k baht for f or n. And now he is also giving me the July 20th, actually he said July 21st to me, for the f. Also he is guessing the f will be 20k more than the n, so that puts it at 245k. Wouldn't that be nice. He said he won't know until around the July 20th date what the final price is, and this seems to be echoed in another thread or two here. BKBigBike and others mentioned they did this with the n as well. Salesguy wasn't sure if it was going to be available in black, (we all seem pretty sure it's not) but that conversation evolved from "I think 3 colors, green, blue and black." to, "I don't know, I think maybe just two colors, blue and green" lol I told him I want fire engine deang or I'm walking. lol

Incidently, he also said they currently have no deposits for the f, and there is an available bronze n sitting in the shop.

I noticed a new bronze n sitting in front of bikerbiz in town. Anyone know who's that is?

the bikes are great but i wouldn't believe anything the dealership in bkk says. maybe just luck of the draw but the salesman i spoke to last week was a moron. travelmate and i went in to ask about the 2010 zx10, details and arrival date. he said the only difference between the '09 and the '10 is the paint! genius! doesn't even know his own product.

the bikes are great but i wouldn't believe anything the dealership in bkk says. maybe just luck of the draw but the salesman i spoke to last week was a moron. travelmate and i went in to ask about the 2010 zx10, details and arrival date. he said the only difference between the '09 and the '10 is the paint! genius! doesn't even know his own product.

Now now, go easy on the guys at Kwackerzaki- they only just started selling the ZX10R a couple of months ago and the only sales guy in there that actually knows anything about big bikes is Khun Chan. The other guy that really knows the bikes is the service manager but he's not usually on the sales floor... The other guys are very friendly but aren't really bikers. They seem reasonable knowledgeable about the bikes on the floor, but it doesn't surprise me that they've not yet been trained or briefed on upcoming models. (They ride to work on scooters after all...)

Hey Anthony- this should put a smile on your face-

YamJapFU.JPG

:):D:D

Hey Tony,

When you rode your n out of the showroom, it instantly devalued by 20%, so 225,000 minus that brings u out at 180,000, then you,ve added a bit of value to it with the two dix racing exhaust etc. Whats this 210-220k your asking? Its only gotta be worth about 180-185k. :)

You are an evil man :D

Hey Tony,

When you rode your n out of the showroom, it instantly devalued by 20%, so 225,000 minus that brings u out at 180,000, then you,ve added a bit of value to it with the two dix racing exhaust etc. Whats this 210-220k your asking? Its only gotta be worth about 180-185k. :)

Hiya Tim,

I really don't think I ever said 220k did I? If I did... well, who knows what I was smokin' avatar49.gif

Anyway- I'm not selling until I get my paws on the 'f' :D

When that time comes I'm thinking that 200k stock is a reasonable asking price. Add 10k for the Two Bros (which retails for about 20k or more in Thailand)

Happy Trails!

Tony

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Tony,

Hiya Tim,

I really don't think I ever said 220k did I? If I did... well, who knows what I was smokin' avatar49.gif

Anyway- I'm not selling until I get my paws on the 'f' :D

When that time comes I'm thinking that 200k stock is a reasonable asking price. Add 10k for the Two Bros (which retails for about 20k or more in Thailand)

Happy Trails!

Tony

Just stiring u up, u ole coote. :D

I'm guessin you'll get reasonable money for it, low milage on the front end (because its always in the air), meanwhile the rear end of the bike has pumped out about 80 to 90 thousand kilometres....seems fair to me :D . ps: im not buying

I tried the Thai Kwak Site but I can not find the price of the zx10... I am contemplating of changing my car out with a bigger bike.

Ps. Has anyone dealt with TPmotorcycle before?

NinjaZX10R is 650,000 Baht from Kawasaki.

Deal with TP at your own risk- search the forums for more info on them.

I tried the Thai Kwak Site but I can not find the price of the zx10... I am contemplating of changing my car out with a bigger bike.

Ps. Has anyone dealt with TPmotorcycle before?

It would be against thai law for me to say anything negative about TPmotorcycle, even if I am "anonymous" here.

Tony. Are Rama 9 Kawasaki open on sunday? I got a mate sez he's picking up a ER6 on sunday that he ordered 2 week's ago

Um- that'd be an interesting trick , seeing as how they're not open on Sundays... :)

From the Kawasaki Big Bike site (www.kawasakibigbike.com):

เวลาทำการ : จันทร์ - เสาร์ (09.30 - 18.00 น.)

Happy Trails!

Tony

Yer that's what i thought. I told him there was a 3 month waiting list at BKK but if he went to Korat then no probs. we then had a long heated conversation about warranty, margin bla bla. Him saying that Rama 9 would not be so helpful servicing the machine if it wasn't brought from them etc. Then less than 2 weeks later he's telling people he's getting an orange one on Sunday. Will wait and see. maybe it was the orange one from Phuket.

Yer that's what i thought. I told him there was a 3 month waiting list at BKK but if he went to Korat then no probs. we then had a long heated conversation about warranty, margin bla bla. Him saying that Rama 9 would not be so helpful servicing the machine if it wasn't brought from them etc. Then less than 2 weeks later he's telling people he's getting an orange one on Sunday. Will wait and see. maybe it was the orange one from Phuket.

No N available in Phuket last week. All picked up. Next delivery next week.

Bored of waiting for F, so I considered getting a N and replace the headlights.

does any1 know if the accessories section at the pattaya kawasaki is open and stocked yet and what are the prices of like. i know alot of you reccommend buying accessories abroad and bringing into thailand, what s.e/asian countries are good for buying stuff as i do a fair bit of travelling and would be able to pick some stuff up. any shops u know of would be great? - for helmets, shoes, jackets, gloves etc. thanks

Mityon Kawasaki in Pattaya has accessories. When I went to get the ER6 serviced they had Arai helmets, various pretty garish jackets, gloves and boots. I think the helmets were 20K THB, gloves 2-3K THB and jackets were 6-10K THB.

Mityon Kawasaki in Pattaya has accessories. When I went to get the ER6 serviced they had Arai helmets, various pretty garish jackets, gloves and boots. I think the helmets were 20K THB, gloves 2-3K THB and jackets were 6-10K THB.

thanks big guns, will have to head down there n check it out then. speaking of service, how much do you normally pay for it?

cheers