Aquarium

thithi

If no plants your fish will get bored and stressed and will die.

Imagine yourself sitting in a room and the only thing inside is a chair, hmmmmm?

Fish like to hide sometimes behind and between plants and stuff, better you do some more reading about fish and how to keep them well before purchasing.

:)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i did too. the betta just need me to clean its tank only once a week unlike that blue diamond pom, gotta clean it every day LOL too much

nah plarex the betta doesnt need plants. it likes swimming around showing its tail.

Edited by thithi

Ggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh...............................

How you know it likes flipping the tail, you talk with them aready?

Ok up to you, your fish will die in weeks, but hey, then you can choose new one, diff color.

Betta like the ones you posted like to rest on the leaves, they are very lazy fish, they just like to float around a bit. And think I am so beautiful, look at me, look at me.

It will have time enough to rest once its dead becross you didn't take care for him/her, it need plant, at least one.

Grrrrrrrrrrr.......

Plant also give oxygen to the water as warm water contains less yes you read that warm water,

Anyway, not my fit, post picture when purchased like to see it when it is still alive.....

grrr

it will stay alive for long!

Betta do not need much oxygen in the water becos they can get some oxygen when they put their head beyond water...

now thinking of getting 2 males and 2 females ..... but i'm not ready to watch them breed and the females ain't that colorful like males... maybe just get 2 males put in separate tank ..hmmmm

Edited by thithi

grrr

it will stay alive for long!

Betta do not need much oxygen in the water becos they can get some oxygen when they put their head beyond water...

now thinking of getting 2 males and 2 females ..... but i'm not ready to watch them breed and the females ain't that colorful like males... maybe just get 2 males put in separate tank ..hmmmm

68 posts of which 58 are between you two - perhaps you might consider just calling one another. :)

68 posts of which 58 are between you two - perhaps you might consider just calling one another. :)

Before this you suggested me to take a room with her and now your suggesting her to call with alex. Are you trying to play matchmaker for thithi ?

Please keep me out of such discussion. First of all I am extremely ugly and second I am way too old, I could be her father considering age.

Im just stating a fact and ill keep you out of it because your a fellow Dutchy.

Did you find a good place to buy your fishtank aready?

You do know you need to purchase tank first and put water and stuff in and let it sit there WITHOUT fish for a few weeks, no?

Did you find a good place to buy your fishtank aready?

You do know you need to purchase tank first and put water and stuff in and let it sit there WITHOUT fish for a few weeks, no?

She is probably impatient (just like me :)) I know its the correct way to proceed.. just wonder if i would do it that way.

But i got dogs already they are a handfull don't want to add fish to my problems.

... goddamnit! this one is colorful too.

No need to bring God's wrath upon you over some fish.

Well, this thithi sure has the attention of so many of the guys here. Shortage of young Thai girls around here. Are you really 19 or is that a fib? If so, be careful, you don't want to end up with some 50-year-old boyfriend from Thaivisa. Or, do you?

LOL thanks jimjim, i actually hasn't got any attention. Some people here I did met in Thaivisa pissup so just like chitchatting. And i am not interested in "much" older guys

Plarex - i told you i dnt want the plantsssss.... but i will work on getting the small tank first for sure right after i move! then the nearest place must be the mall and JJ market2

Edited by thithi

There's a good little place called 'Pla Sauy' down on Lad Phrao Soi 53, otherwise known as Chokchai 4, that's easy for you to get by bus (137,122,92) from Ramkhamhaeng and will save you the hassle of JJ. Just go down there and it's not too far (walking distance) into the soi on the left hand side. If you get to the Topps/KFC/Pizza Hut then you've gone too far.

Edited by thecatman